Reviews for Erica and Tanya: or You ought to be in pictures!
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
WOW! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future stories XD!
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Fun little fic. Thanks for riting it, bye for now.
Mr. Toasty chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Well...hmm...what should I say? "Chasers" was good enough to get you on my favorite authors, and while this *was* a cute story, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. I dunno, I guess I just needed that sci-fi boost.
antlan87 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
I would say this is one of the most interesting and funny(I have an odd sense of humor)stories I have ever read.
sunshine dreams chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
It's a really sweet story, with really nice movie stars for a change.
Rafa chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
good job.

The first few chapters made me want to see the movie though... ;;
Rafa chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
Manaical Director Simon!

...it could be an anime...
audi chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
Very sweet. It did seem to move a bit fast, but it was a nice read to uplift my spirts.
Hino Kirika chapter 7 . 11/27/2004
While reading this I got the stangest feeling of deja vu form some fanfics I've read. Particularly the one involving Michiru Kaioh and Haruka Tenou form Bishoujo senshi sailor moon
Harry chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
A nice ending. Keep up the good work on the rest of the stories that you know I review Shane. I look forward to more of your work.
davisj8 chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
I didn't know there was going to be more to this story. Neat!
Harry chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
WOW! I knew that there was a possiblity of something cooking, but this is FANTASTIC! What sort of nightie is it going to be? Short, black and red with stockings? Or a very light blue? Hurry up with the next chapter, PLEASE!
UberAlcandre chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
Ah, very nice. I would leave a longer review but that first sentence just about sums it up! YAY!
Harry chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
Well, these two seem to be hitting it off. Even if one is straight and one is gay, they seem not only to be boosting publicity for their film, they seem to be developing a solid friendship as well. Could more than just friendship occur? We shall have to wait and see.
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
Wow! What a great story! I'm really enjoying it, and I hope you post up more soon! Please?
I love the Eva references, and is "Blood" refering to "Blood: The Last Vampire?"
Kirika