Reviews for Erica and Tanya: or You ought to be in pictures!
Chosentwo4381 chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
You've officially been placed on my favorite authors list. I'm really enjoying this story. Hopefully the ladies will really get into their "roles". Looking forward to more.
Harry chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
LOL! ROFL! This idea is GREAT! It would work well for EVERYBODY involved! The only thing is, what happens if Tanya DOES fall for Erica!
Perilous Escapist chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
While I'm not so into the lesbian thing, you've got style. Keep writing.
Harry chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Sounds like the beginnings of a solid friendship here Shane. Its nice to see things going slow and careful. Keep up the good work on this and your other tales.
Harry chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I liked this chapter Shane! The tension, the hint of desire, the urges to give in despite the fact that one is straight and the lesbian doesn't want to force anyting on her. GREAT Work! Cudos to the author.
Harry chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
A nice start Shane. You seem to have the right tension between these two. Lets see what comes in future chapters.
Meagan chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Shane,
That was great. I'm impressed as usual. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Meg
Ran Anxiang chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
The movie they're making is one summer blockbuster I'd be sure not to miss. It'd be interesting to see a fic of the movie itself, it sounds like it'd be good.
Little Wolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Guess who? _ I'm such an energetic little pup! *whines* Aw...you still haven't update this...please tell me you'll update soon.
I am Gone chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This wasn't too bad auctly it was rather cute.**
davisj8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Since I'm amember here as well, thought I'd check out your original stuff. It has potential. Keep it up.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I like it. Really well written. I dont know if your planning on going any further with the story or if you only ever intended it to go as far as you have, but I think you could turn this into a great novella!

Spawny