Reviews for Nice
lilwolfx chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Dude it's like so true...lol...I think the word nice means like nice trick man or something!HAH! Well byezz
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
This is a really neat poem. Just so simple.
me10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
lovely poem! and a great message, i think you have written this very well and clearly.
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
wow this is so very true great poem!
SicksisterSam chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Very good very true I like that alot. You're a very good writer keep it up and thanks for the review and yes I'm very in love she's my world. Laters!

~Sam
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Not to be an idiot, but this is nice. Like the whole foramt and atmosphere is nice- calm, hopeful, innocent, soft- simply nice.

First we start with an elaboration on the word, just many ideas of how we all know what 'nice' is. Then we are hit with a stark contrast of all the bad things people do, even though they all must know about niceness.

The last stanza is a great idea, I wish the world could work like that.
Strawberry Chapstick chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Too true. It's hard to understand why people do such things, but I suppose it's part of living in this world. Very beautiful, the emotion is really well expressed.
Mime chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Meh, I agree with the last stanza completely. Unfortunately, not many others seem to think so...;(
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Haha, the word your English teacher tells you never to use, but this poem is so right! "Such a simple word, with a simple meaning"
tofujunky chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Marvelous! Some of your poems bring such innocence that it gives me this wonderful feeling. :)

Yah, mean people suck. lol

I love nice people, they rule!
willowzbitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
erm...nice. lol , no joking aside a really fluffy and simple poem,to start with. it got a dark tinge towards the end. which i think made the poem. great piece, im so glad you shared it.
lil'poetgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
aww thats so sweet and it causes one to think alot about it, and its also hopeful. good job! i really like it.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
thats a cool poem, it was really nice. lol! good poem!
Keeper of the Key chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Great poem, the whole theme is so true.