Reviews for Glow of Morning
skitbunny chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Hi, I really like this one! :) ~skitbunny
cocolori chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wow...this is really beautiful. The rhythm and rhyme create such a balance in the poem that it would be peaceful even without the beautiful words. Really loved it and I don't say that about everything I read.
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love this! Ditto on the rhyming scheme... I love "And live the dawn with me." and "strewn with stumble-stones", just fantastic use of words and imagery...
Wow.
m~* Sunflower, anyone?
Wrider chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, very nice. I really like the theme displayed here: that no matter what we've done in the past, there's always tomorrow to start anew.
I like the second line in the last stanza "Though strewn with stumble-stones". We never know what tomorrow may bring. Loved it!
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Lovely, especially the first stanza, and "And live the dawn with me." Rhyme and structure well done, not at all annoying. Overall a nice poem.
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This might just be because I know you are a fur, but I very much pictured rabbits in this poem. I had this vision that a group of rabbits were on a hill, and saw the sunrise. As your poem suggested, I imagined them racing across the hills and living the dawn. This was a calming vision, and I enjoyed it. I know this is probably not where you were going with it, but that's what popped into my mind. :-)
Jez-Arinn chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
short and sweet.

that's the best way i can put it.

_
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
there's something about this poem that just strikes me. I think it may be the fact that it has a cheerful 'heart', whereas most moving poems are slightly depressive. Nice rhyme pattern.
VG Sherry chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
OO. wow, this is one of the best pieces of poetry i've read today. it's quite lovely and breath taking, and gods, i love the dawn.
JaphyRider chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I like this one too. It's seems more like a piece of advice than a poem, which should've turned me off (I'm a hypocrite, as my "poem" escape is the same thing...I hate it though) but the way you wrote it captured my interest. Congrats.
I am Gone chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Wow this is so sweet and me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Vivian Bennett chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Well done, though I'd expect nothing less from such a centered soul.

Filled with hope for the future and a strong sense of dependable friendshoip, dealing with anything that comes, "Though strewn with stumble-stones, Will hold no fear; no need there be to walk alone."
VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Beautiful. Full of hope, full of joy, full of that old nostalgia that comes with walking familiar paths under the last days of the summer sun. *re-reads what she's just written* that makes no sense...but it's what your poem made me think of. Thankyou for sharing it with us! _
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow. It's been awhile since you've written anything. Well i'm glad your back. Wonderful poem. I especially like this part:

The trail to tomorrow,

Though strewn with stumble-stones,

Will hold no fear: no need there be

To walk it all alone.

Awsome!

-Belle the Shadow-Cat
bunnyluver chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ok. i've read many of your poems and they are all fantastic! it's hard to put into words how wonderful your poems are. i wish i could write like that...