Reviews for Marble Sea
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This is pretty interesting, and I must say that I like the idea behind it. They ryhme pattern was a bit hard for me to catch on to, but I managed to work with it. Now, I don't know much about poetry, but I did like this! Nice job! :-)

~RoseSama35~ Drowning souls on the rise...
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
REally interesting, original imagery, and the flow of this was , excellent choice of topic. Mermaids rock! (Well, except for those sirens.I think they're kind of mean...)
DIEDELETED chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
GREAT _ I prefure rhyme most time, but this still has a rhythem to it! Keep it up! For sure XD
Melanie McLuckie chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
In the third line, you wrote "fourth" when it should be "forth." Great job!
Finesse chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
This poem just astounded me All of the imagerywas just so descriptive, something I can never seem to pull off in my own work. Somehow it gave me a feling of disillusionment and hopelessness, as if you're lying to yourself in order to be in the place you love most. Or maybe I interpereted it wrong '

Great job.
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
The imagery is really beautiful in this one and the words you chose to use give it an antique feel. Really, when did you last see 'marble' around? I haven't lately. Anyways, the fishies were just so cute, I've always loved that word 'fishies'. The poem has a very peaceful and languid feel to it, almost like a lazy day in the pool under the fading sun. The end was beautiful as well and the last line was perfect. Thank you for your earlier review and I look forward to reading more of your works.

Bless.
Nebulous Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Very beautiful! D

I used to always wish to be a mermaid when I was younger.

Your ways of smoothly painting the environment and emotions of the poem give wonderful, artful views to those who read it. I really like this one!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
pretty, i esp like the part about the sharks, i LOVE sharks, but anywayz, very interesting and with some excellent imagery, awesome job
Ghosti chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This poem is so symbolic and figurative.. to begin with the title, A Marble Sea. and then the sharks.. like people imposing obstacles.. and life disfigurating one's self.. very nicely written, Flo, as usual from you.
Yuri Fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I absolutely loved this poem! I think its an beautful concept to be able to turn into a mermaid by staying in the water, i've thought of the idea myself a few times...i wish i could do it...

anyway i just wanted to say this was really wonderful and really touching! I loved it!