Reviews for From The Perspective of Kat Santana
Kermit1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
hey you, I finally have time to read some fp and what do i do? read your other story instead of dual... i'll get to it this break I promise.

hm. this story... as always i'm gonna be totally honest so pelase don't hate me. It feels like more of the same old thing. Dual is the same with powers, and normal people, and all that jazz. Kat feel a ton like Camille. I don't know which came first but they are certainly cut form the same cloth and it almost feels like they were cut using the same pattern too. That said, you're creativity really seems to be lacking in this story.

The style also seems a bit old. you're images are not terribly interesting, and it feels like you were trying for a witty narative but it (to me at least) feels really slack, and slow. you have you're moments but the rest really needs work.

i don't really know how i'd suggest "fixing" any of these "problems" so this review won't be as helpful as it ought to be for the kind of critisism that i'm giving it, please forgive me.

do keep up the good work with your other stories, and keep in mind that i've only read teh first chapter. *hugs*

other becky
B. Styles chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
hah! I do recall the cosmic sneeze story. highly amusing
Rosie Seifuku chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
at last, the long awaited cosmic sneeze...well, at least on my part! keep going, im looking forward to the next chap...with the intro of you know who...
B. Styles chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Oh, God...I don't have anything to say...just...HAH! ::posts his review and kills himself laughing::
Rosie Seifuku chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
good ol' dave...he's funny against camille. NEXT is the best chapter...hurry hurry hurry! please, of course
B. Styles chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
well, that's a good point...what else DO you do with superpowers? heh, very hilarious, Moni, but don't let it stray you from updating Dual!
Rosie Seifuku chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
hah! i be numero one! i love this story, i think its a better portrayal of your writing style. and its funnier! im still dual lover, but still...