Reviews for wingless
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Very neat job. Had a lot of emotion in it!
thornwitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow, this is amazing. The 'trying to flap useless stumps' lines are extremely powerful and I love the overall feel of this poem. I'm writing a fallen angel poem too (but it definitely won't be as good as this!). Thanks for your review btw, :)
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
do you really feel this way? i'm Christian, you probably would know from some of my poems, and i believe He would catch you. i don't think it is ever too late for anyway, at least while they are still alive. but this is your poem, your belief, and i respect that.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
How should I say it? It's like a person soughting for solace but only darkness seem to bind her...Wow, I don't even know what I am saying. This is beautiful...touching and heartwarming at the same time.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Very sad and intriguing. Definitely something to be contemplated. Great job.
Mime chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Wow...beuatiful, really. Like the season poems, there are also many angel related poems on FP. You're are definately one of the better ones. Keep on writing!
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That is AWESOME stuff! I don't know what to say...it was just so deep. So touching. So incredible that I can't even think of words that are adequate for a review. Just keep writing on...please.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
boy do i feel you on that beautifuly done .. Nat