Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
CrazySexyCoolChic chapter 34 . 6/17/2004
Oh God yes I want romance! I have been waiting since forever for something to happen between Jack and Jade. It just seemed right and with all that tension between them... Yes, romance is a must. I can't wait until your next update. Hopefully there'll be some type of romantic progression in it.
hushedicecoldfears chapter 34 . 6/16/2004
Haha. Ok, so now you're actually talking about putting sex scenes in there or are you just saying, like, sappy scenes where they're in the middle of doing something exciting and they stop to kiss passionately as the music in the background is soft violins? lol. sry, got a little carried away. haha. sure why not. I liked the chappie tho. lol. it reminded me somehow of the holodeck on star trek. lol. sorry, my mom turned me into a trekkie when I was six, don't blame me...
good job! t2ul ~ hushedicecoldfears
cutepixieeyes chapter 34 . 6/16/2004
please continue this story! It has awsome potential!I think it is a very unique story! I think it's great!Awsome job! Keep on goin!
~cpe
Chaloux chapter 34 . 6/15/2004
Whoa. That's cheap. What if I'm the only person to review this chapter. That isnt fair for me. Psh. Anyway. It realy was a teaser chapter, but I can really tell now that you have a talent for writing and I would hate to see you discontinue this story. And if you do...
DreamsGoneDark chapter 34 . 6/15/2004
This story is Awesome!I bet not even Stephen King could write something like this!Keep going!I personally see no faults in the story,so bring on the next chapter!You've got me hooked!
Killer Tofu chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
ROMANCE! God knows I cant have enough of those. _
decree of fate chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
liked it...hope you do actually continue this story! you could mix romance and still have an unique story i think...lol..i don't know.
Amanda Ferencz chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! PLEASE? lol i like it as you can tell and you should keep going. :-)
mauvais ide chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
DON'T STOP WRITING THIS! i was starting to get worried when you hadn't written in a while...pleez don't stop this story! a suggestion?well, you could have him get in a fight and be locked up and have jade keep him in hiding and have him return to the world and no one hears from him again but he asks jade if she wants to go w/ him, but she says no and when she goes back she gets killed AND THEN he goes back and fights the ppl and wins but dies...phew that was long.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 34 . 6/13/2004
YAY! Finally, you made the next chapter! I've been waiting forever!
Anyhoo, good chapter, if not a little short. *comment on word use and spelling (you spelled 'revealed' r-e-v-e-l-e-d. Just thought I'd pint that out.)
You switched tenses quite a bit too. Try to stick to one tense. Ex: "The stone enclosure *has*..." change to *had*. It gets really confusing if you keep switching tenses, and people won't want to read because they don't understand. It happened to one of my friends and I'd hate to see a great story like this go to waste.
Hey, would it count if one person wrote like, a million reviews? Just thought I'd ask. KEEP GOING! I want to know what happens, and I swear that if you stop writing this, I will stop liking you *glares mockingly*. Sorry. I'm on Hyper Juice aka Mountain Dew.
"This has been another side-effect of me being insane* Thank you for listening!
decree of fate chapter 33 . 4/27/2004
wow :) it was awesome...just keeps getting better and better...and more mysterious!
Chaloux chapter 33 . 4/22/2004
Oh... This is getting good. It'd be pointless to point out all the things I like and all the things I don't like, because it's all good. Yep.
Keep writing.
mauvais ide chapter 33 . 4/22/2004
I'm confused. It isn't a tub, but like a cavern filled w/ water?
Olivia Muldoon chapter 33 . 4/22/2004
Col! I liked this chapter. I really don't like that gray guy though. He is really creeping me out.
Yay! I can comment on something! *comment on punctuation and a few spelling errors*
Olivia Muldoon chapter 32 . 4/22/2004
Wow. Long chapter. I liked it. The part about the blood was really weird, and made me thirsty...is that bad? I'm on the verge of insanity, anyway. SO I guess I'm not too weird.
*comment on one word in the whole chapter. 'someone' is one word. You used it as two*
Otherwise the whole thing was good. I'm still sad. I'm no longer needed!:)
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »