Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
chokingonmyownlife chapter 32 . 4/14/2004
rated R? maybe if you get to be like machine guns and a lot more bloodshed and a bit more gory, but i don't know. anywho. we're on vacation! sry. great chapter(s) i finally caught up with this one, now I get to go read the other. ;)
thanks for earlier about the him and the her. ;) ;)
~Spot
anon chapter 32 . 4/12/2004
hi, i really like this stroy. plz review sooner! it has alot of potential, just plz REVIEW SOONER!
thanx
Chaloux chapter 32 . 4/4/2004
Hey. I love how this is shaping up. The plot and everything. Theres so much potential for this story. Excellent. I think you're fine at it being PG-13 unless you put some intense violence or sex scenes or w/e. Its all good. Keep writing
decree of fate chapter 32 . 4/3/2004
) great as usual...jack's really starting to change but in a good way! i luv it!
decree of fate chapter 31 . 4/2/2004
WOW...just keeps getting more sinister and mysterious...nothing seems to be what it seems well almost nothing :) luv it!
decree of fate chapter 30 . 4/2/2004
again..awesome...keeps wanting me to know more about the world they're in
decree of fate chapter 29 . 4/2/2004
all i can say is...wow!
alecatq chapter 31 . 4/1/2004
dum dum dum very good love it. hope part three comes soon!
Chaloux chapter 30 . 3/26/2004
Wow.. that was a good chapter. It was a quick plot recovery for the last chapter, which I was suprised. I thought it would have taken a bit longer. I think the most suprising thing about the whole chapter is that you dedicated it to me. I'm flattered. Well anyway. Keep writing, So I can stay stroke-free.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 31 . 3/26/2004
Ack! EVIL PLOTTING! I hate that stuff...why kill Jade? Hmm...*tries to figure this out and fails miserably*
Hey, good chapter! Keep going! You've got me hooked! You're a really good writer with the 'dark' stuff.
*No comment on the spelling and grammar*
Anyhoo, this is good. Keep it up!
*This has been yet another side effect of me being insane*
randomnous chapter 31 . 3/25/2004
i love it all! i like the history u put into the story and how even when you dont state a characters name until the end of a chapter(i.e. Daemon) and i can already tell who you are talking about, almost like a movie. keep it up!
mauvais ide chapter 30 . 3/25/2004
That was a sweet conversation in a twisted way, but it made me thirsty so that's why I have my bottle of blue Powerade(good stuff there)!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 30 . 3/25/2004
AWESOME! THAT WAS SO COOL! I don't konw why this gets me all excited, but I LIKE IT! Sorry. I stepped over the barrier between insanity and almost insane.
This was a good chapter. Small question: how does he cover up the fang marks? I'll bet Dameon (did I spell that right?) will see those as quick as lightning. He always did have a certain...yeah.
Good job on the grammar and spelling this time! I didn't even have to correct...wow. I'm no longer needed! Wah! (Sorry. A small burst of insanity! HEE HEE HEE HEE!)
Anyhoo, great job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I have to go work on my own now. Bye bye!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 29 . 3/23/2004
AWESOME! We're getting to the good stuff! BLOOD SUCKERS! Sorry. That was me being me. I have recently stepped over the thresh-hold to insanity!
*usual comment about the grammar and spelling*
Anyhoo, the chapter was good. Do you think it could have taken you any longer? I've been going out of my mind for hours at a time here!
*This has been an example of me being insane*
Chaloux chapter 29 . 3/22/2004
It's about time! Anyway, I think it's an excellent chapter. It had a few great plot points and it went quite fast. It's going to take a few chapters to recover from the action that just happened. My heart is beating. Excellent work. I expect to see some new chapters sooner.
-Keith