Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
mauvais ide chapter 29 . 3/22/2004
wow...kewl chappie! TWA! Creepy and cool simultaneously!
Chaloux chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
As if you didnt know already why I'm revewing this story again. Please, For the love of.. uh.. Buddah! UPDATE!
MixdEmtionz chapter 28 . 3/9/2004
I just love ur stories plez update soon! cant wait what happens next
Shadow of the Light chapter 28 . 2/29/2004
Interesting, and captivating, Jade doesn't seem to pleased with the Mistress's decision. (Just to state the obvious)! I'm sorry this is so short, I'm just tired, next review'll be better! Great job! Until next time, ttfn! _
Shadow
PS thanks for reviewing Dark Discoveries!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 28 . 2/27/2004
Cool. Lucky Jack. This was short, but cool. I really don't like this mistress...
*Usual comment about grammar and spelling*
Anyhoo, good job. Methinks you're getting better at the grammar thing.
*This has been yet another side effect of me being semi-crazy*
Later,
K.S. Night
anonymous chapter 28 . 2/27/2004
hi, i realy like this story but ur update was so short! plz update more often if u can maybe two chapters? id appreciate it:)
Chaloux chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I'm a newcommer to this story and all I have to say is It's excellent. I'm not ususally one to read stories about dimensions and Vampires, but somehow you managed to capture my intrests. I like your use of female characters, and your literary devices are effective. I'm very eager for the finale of this story.
decree of fate chapter 28 . 2/26/2004
your story just gets more interesting every chapter! i luv it!
anonynous chapter 24 . 2/18/2004
Wow! it's getting really good, just review the grammar, but the sotry is awesome!
Shadow of the Light chapter 27 . 2/16/2004
Hm, very interesting. I take it your a matrix fan, I liked the first movie, the second was okay, and I have yet to see the third...of course that's not the real point of this review, the idea of the three dimensions is really kewl and I love the work you've done (I never would have ever been able to come up with something like that/this) excellent work! The Vampires sound really kewl, and I look forward to the next chap! until then, ttfn! _
Shadow
jenny-reckham chapter 27 . 2/16/2004
dang...hey, this is a great story! UPDATE SOON! (and then I'll review more _ lol!) anywho, please update soon! thanks, )
jenny-reckham chapter 24 . 2/16/2004
hi! *waves* im reviewing to let you know i exist ) yuppers! i shall read on...
~Raven
PS- i forgot to read the last few chappies, so i'm back since you updated ASSASSIN... ) i love that story!
anon chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
itz really interesting, keep writing:), oh, and plz keep writing the assassin too! thanx
jenny-reckham chapter 21 . 2/6/2004
o.O wow, he enters, they say something a few seconds (the Council, I mean), then they leave. confusing...*sigh* guess I'll just hafta read on! ~_
jenny-reckham chapter 17 . 2/6/2004
o, crepy o.O This Daemon guy is odd _ anywho, must read on!
~Raven
PS- heh, i found out what happened to the arm...heh...i feel stupid...
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »