Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
jenny-reckham chapter 14 . 2/6/2004
coolio _ but i just wanted to say, what happened to his broken right arm? ive been pretty confused about it, i mean, you havent mentioned it or anything...so i was just wondering )
jenny-reckham chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
wow, sounds an awful lot like the Matrix_ it's good though, dont get me wrong ) i like it a lot
jenny-reckham chapter 10 . 2/6/2004
trench coats *drool* i have ALWAYS wanted a trench coat! but they've always been too expensive...*sigh* I'm gonna save up my money so i can get one )
PS- cool chappie _
jenny-reckham chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Heylo! ) I thought since your other stories were good, I would read this one! fun, huh? I REALLY like "The Assasin" though! I'm TOTALLY serious! ) Anywho, I'm gonna read on, keeday? good chappie, btw!
bellesoleil chapter 27 . 2/5/2004
love the story...update soon! Check out my fics if you get a chance. Keep writing.
~Jessica
alecatq chapter 27 . 2/2/2004
very good. down to business.
_ yay.
decree of fate chapter 27 . 1/31/2004
loved it! definitely different!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 27 . 1/30/2004
Okay. Good chapter, but with a few gramatical and spelling errors. You should really proofread your chapters before you submit them. I don't get confused (hey, don't ask me why) but others who do not share my psycho brain-power may be lost.
This has been yet another side-effect of my being semi-cray.
Anyhoo, it was good. Keep it up!
Later,
K.S. Night
HushedIceColdFears chapter 27 . 1/30/2004
O good chappie. I can't decide between long chappies or short ones.. oh well, you're the author... great story!
randomnous chapter 27 . 1/29/2004
dont be surprised Enter, i like both of your stories and im sure there are other people that read them and dont review. keep writing!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 26 . 1/28/2004
First of all *applause applause* thank you for the dedication!
Anyhoo, the chapter was short, but good. I still like this story and I hope that you will continue this.
Sorry, this is yet another side-effect of my being semi-crazy, plus I am on a serious sugar high right now, and I'm in school and doing this because I have finished the assignment and have nothing better to do.
Later,
K.S. Night
poodlefreak chapter 26 . 1/26/2004
A definite A for suspense- I'm dying to know what happens next!
Sooner or later, though, you're going to have to put a little more meat in your chapters... tell us a bit more...
But for now the suspense should work for a chapter or two more. Then, we gotta know.
:-D yay
Keep writing, I like your suspense but I hate not knowing what's gonna happen next!
alecatq chapter 26 . 1/26/2004
good job. cant wait for more! _
decree of fate chapter 26 . 1/25/2004
awesome!
HushedIceColdFears chapter 26 . 1/25/2004
Hey,
You have a couple of mistakes again, just to let you know.
They are:
"He sat up and looked for the window"
Do you mean looked "at" or "searched for" I'm confused by that.
um...
"Take off you hood?" Jack said
This sounds more like a command then a question but I suppose it could fit.
hint of fear **in** her strong but quiet voice
Yeah other than that, I think it's a good chapter. Keep up the good work. ;)
Spot