Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
behind-this-mask-is-ME chapter 26 . 1/25/2004
Very well written story. I like it a lot. Keep updating as much as you can, if you so choose.
Killer Tofu chapter 26 . 1/25/2004
Artificial light? Interesting...exactly how high is the building that hes in? Im thinking...empire state building high. Yes? Is Jade his love interest or the hooded lady?
mauvais ide chapter 26 . 1/25/2004
Wow. I love your story! It took me about *looks at her watch* three hours to read the entire thing non-stop. It's really good. I can see everything you mentioned. That's a quality few writer's can acheive. A world were everyone wears black...sounds like paradise to me.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 25 . 1/24/2004
Cool. I really like this. This is going on my favorite's list.
If you're wondering why I like this stuff, I am on the verge of darkness. I like the dark, and I really don't like light all that much. I AM NOT A VAMPIRE! Ok, that was random, but that is yet another side-effect of me being semi-crazy.
Keep writing. I want to see what happens! Please keep going!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 24 . 1/24/2004
Cool. This is good. I like this a lot, but that is yet another side-effect of me being semi-crazy.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 23 . 1/24/2004
Cool! This is getting very good. I like this!
Anyhoo, your wording needs work. No offense, but you use a lot of words that sound like each other. Like 'witch' and 'which'. A witch is like the Wicked Witch of the east. Get what I'm saying?
Olivia Muldoon chapter 22 . 1/24/2004
Awesome! This is so cool! I love vampires, even though my mother would flip if she knew about that...but who cares? I'm a semi-nut.
Anyhoo, this is getting good! I love it! Keep going!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 21 . 1/24/2004
Okay, this is getting more and more Matrix with every chapter. I think that there's little bit of Xmen thrown into this thing.
This sounds like it came out of my daydreams. Are you sure that you didn't invade my brain?
Olivia Muldoon chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
HEE HEE HEE HEE! This is exciting! it's cool! I like this!
This is good! Keep writing because I am excited! Another side-effect of my being semi-crazy.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 19 . 1/24/2004
Awesome! Is this a place of vampires or something? I'm so happy that I found this story! *applauds* Yay! Good story! Now we're getting into my element here!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
Intersting. I hate the cold. I am a tropical person, another side-effect of me being semi-crazy.
I like this Daemon guy. Is it pronounced 'Day-mon', or 'Day-me-on'? The latter suits him better, as that was the name of the devil's child in 'The Omen'. Daemon reminds me of him...is that good or bad?
Olivia Muldoon chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Weird. I'm getting excited. He's nt going to embarass himself is he? I can't stand it when people do that, another side effect of me being semi-crazy.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
This sounds like something that would come out of my head. Did you invade my brain or something? This is too cool!
Olivia Muldoon chapter 12 . 1/24/2004
Cool. I'm getting a Matrix vibe here, and I think that this was based on that. I think I figured that out at least...but I'm nutty, so pay no attention to my hyper rambling.
Anyhoo, this is interesting. I like it.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 10 . 1/24/2004
Alright! My favorite store! What I wouldn't give to have all the stuff in there. I'm not totally gothic, but I am as close to it as I can get and still be non-gothic. I liked this chapter!
Why is it that all my friends are goth? Huh. Weird. Okay, sorry. I'm not gothic, I am nutty.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »