Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
Olivia Muldoon chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
This is strange. I never thought that other dimensions would be real. I just go on fantasy junk. This is going to get interesting (I hope).
This is good so far. I like it...it gives me the feeling that I'm not the only semi-crazy person in this world.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Still intersting. Short chapter, and maybe a little confusing. What the heck is she talking about?
Also, your spelling could use a little work. I can still understand this, but some people might get technical and start hounding you, and believe me that is not fun.
Olivia Muldoon chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Interesting. I would have turned someone like that in, but that is just me and I am on the verge of insanity...sorta.
Anyhoo, this is a good story. I hopw things work out for the kid.
decree of fate chapter 25 . 1/24/2004
GreAt! :) i luv it!
DealingWithThePain chapter 25 . 1/24/2004
Short but it was pretty good. You had a couple of grammatical mistakes though, like:
"Are there are other palaces?"
and
witch is which. Witch is like the magically creature whereas which is like refering to something.
Other than that pretty good and very informative. ;) Keep going!
decree of fate chapter 24 . 1/23/2004
Great! :) update soon!
DealingWithThePain chapter 24 . 1/20/2004
You gotta update soon buddy! lol jk. I'm dying to find out what happens!
Killer Tofu chapter 24 . 1/16/2004
Cool fic, i like the tension and suspense.
alecatq chapter 24 . 1/15/2004
hehe forgot to read this one... very good love it. _
alecatq chapter 23 . 1/15/2004
hey just started reading this awesome! very good. i love it.
poodlefreak chapter 24 . 1/15/2004
ooh, kewli kewli kewli chapterah! i love it! i know i said tht last time, but still, this story rox! it wasnt much of a chapter, i thot u could have added a bit more after tht, but u got the cliffhanger i bet u wanted! i dont like cliffies, so keep writing!
chokingonmyownlife chapter 24 . 1/15/2004
A/N: A lamia is not a llama or has any relation to any cud-chewing mammal. Look up lamia if you don’t know what it means…
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA! OMG! LOL!
Good times. Great prophecy! ;) update ASAP!
BTW: Sweet Emotion is going to be confusing until I get the whole thing written and then I'm going to make it "un" confusing because I want to get everything down as soon as possible because I tend to forget a lot of things that I wanted in there. SO, that means that within a few months, it will be revised, the WHOLE thing. ;)
Choking on Me
poodlefreak chapter 23 . 1/11/2004
im so sorry i havent reviewed... i completely 4got!
this story took a completely new and different and unexpected turn! wowerz, i love it i love it i love it!
that blond slave... the one that doesnt want to be one of THEM, i bet she's an immortal...
how can it be a different race? vampires are more than a dif race, theyre a dif species. its a couple chapters b4 the one im reviewing, i think.
i think tht blond slave is interesting... maybe there should be more about her... hee hee thts just me :-D
Alcapacien chapter 23 . 1/8/2004
Ahh...what if he isn't the 'one'? That could be bad...
HushedIceColdFears chapter 23 . 1/6/2004
VERY VERY interesting! Sorry it took so long, Someone you know called ;) I can see clearly now the haze is gone! (it makes sense finally) lol! cool story. keep going!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »