Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
randomnous chapter 23 . 1/5/2004
it really isnt that confusing. im here! i review! *raises hand* update soon!
HushedIceColdFears chapter 22 . 1/2/2004
Really cool chappies. lol. I can't wait for the next one. Keep going. ;)
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
she hasn't said why she took him yet, why would he trust her
aragorn-lover2001 chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
leave QUICK!
citepixieeyes chapter 21 . 12/27/2003
I like your story a lot! it rocks! I must say, i have been reading it from the begining, but i was to lazy 2 review. I like how ur story has a mystical, mysterious mood to it.
I read ur personal profile. I don't listen to the same music u do, but our tastes in movies are very simular! I love princess bride. My favourite movie is Interview with a vamprie(Brad Pitt very handome!), i absolutely love it!LOTR(love!), and Pirates of the Carribean(Orlando Bloom is such a hottie!)OH yes, and we musn't forget Harry Potter!(The best books in the world!
another Johnny Dep movie is Edward Scissorhands. (I havn't seen it, but i know he's the star of it).
I wonder if you could tell me why the southwest is so bad. It isn't that bad. But i must admit, there isn't (well practically) any snow here. I live in Houston, Texas, and it gets really hot here, but not that cold.
I can't leave u my e-mail cause it doesn't work for some odd reason.
Well i love ur story, keep up the awsome work!
~cpe
randomnous chapter 21 . 12/27/2003
im really curious now. update soon!
Irish Destiny chapter 20 . 12/20/2003
coolness
GoneWithoutRegert chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
This is good so far to and I can't wait to read more!
randomnous chapter 19 . 12/19/2003
i like the discription in this chapter, even though it is short, and the obvious reaction of realization. keep it up!
chokingonmyownlife chapter 19 . 12/18/2003
o!
randomnous chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
i like it so far and cant wait to hear what happens next
HushedIceColdFears chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
Very well written. I like the story so far. Keep going please!
chokingonmyownlife chapter 17 . 12/14/2003
YEAH! BIG RED-EYED SCARY DUDE IS BACK! DUN DUN DUN! ForeverU2bono you rock! lolz! Keep going! I don't care if its snowing out! KEP GOING! **sugar high!** oh uh.. tall spikes are called liberty spikes, like what Benji from GC had.
ForeverU2bono chapter 15 . 12/14/2003
Great story! I like it a lot. Keep going! ;)
Alcapacien chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
That is kewl! I really really like it. I lov the whole black cloak thingy. Watch the teen do something evil to them or attack them. Can't wiat for more
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »