Reviews for The Lost Dimensions
chokingonmyownlife chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
I agree with Irish Destiny. I want that guy with the red eyes for a boyfriend! LOLZ! ;) Kep goinng!
Irish Destiny chapter 13 . 12/12/2003
I WANT THE KID(*THING) AS A BOYFRIEND! COOL EYES! ;)lolz.
Irish Destiny chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
coolness...
Ryoko.Kilala chapter 12 . 12/10/2003
WOW... This is a very different story, but i like it! Keep up the good work!
RK
poodlefreak chapter 11 . 11/25/2003
ooh... the suspense. alrite, i so gotsta know wats happenin... tell me! i cant wait to find out wat the door leads 2, u must keep writing.

this chapter is the best by far.
The Child Of Corn Returns chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
HEHE! Anyway.. two words.. NO SUNGLASSES? It reminded me a lot of the Matrix.. which I must metnion I didn't really like the PLOT of the movie, but I liked the attire of many of the characters except Trinity. The poor thing had to walk like she had a wedgy. Eh.. Never would I want to walk like that, especially to spend time with Keanu Reeves. Anway.. talk to you later.

District 13 ~ choking on my own life (a.k.a Irish Destiny)
chokingonmyownlife chapter 10 . 11/12/2003
Pretty good. But I don't think it's Marilyn Mansion. I like to shop at Hot Topic though. I like it so far. You should keep going.
Mystified chapter 10 . 11/9/2003
I think you've got an awesome writing style and I'm totally jealous of the way you can put great adjectives in there and make it sound completely natural. It's cool how it all starts out like realistic fiction, then spins into the whole science fiction aspect. If I hadn't been too lazy to read the summary I might have been prepared for it, but as it was, it was one of those "what? whoa..." type moments. ) Anyways, keep it up, and I've got to tell you that you're like my favorite person right now -you're the one who put me over a hundred reviews for the first time. Thanks loads!
poodlefreak chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
Hey.

I like your story, so far, it's really interesting. But maybe you should add a bit more to your chapters- there a bit short. Or just have lots and lots and lots of chapters. PLEASE keep writing because now I am engrossed with your story and I simply must know more. Please keep writing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
hey! I'm not really reviewing cause I never have the time but I'm just writing on here cause I don't want to go over into my email and write you a real email.

You updated your profile! and you added story of the year! and you added movies! I see Anne rice on there and that reminds me: I saw an interview with her last night on tv. it was really good. did you know she's catholic? that's weird, but anyhow they talked about how he new book Blood Canticle is her last vampire book! She says she needs to move on and she's writin something else very different. I need to get and Anne Rice book. She has an awesome house too! It's huge and mysterious and great. Anyhow- I see like no movies, so i need to rent some. It's funny to see The Princess Bride mixed up in there cause it sems so out of place! I remember watching that when I was little. I loved all those movies. when i was little all those movies about knights and dragons and magic and stuff. those were the best movies. anyhow- i have to go! you can email me and I'll see you monday!

Sarah
Teresz chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
oo...the evil cliff hangers! So far so good! i really like it...i really need to read more! lol. I love Supernatural/romances...as you rpobably know! And hey, since you were like the awesomest reviewer in the world the other day, I NEEDED to return the niceness! lol. It was so funny. I have my email progran prgramed to check mail every minute, and it always says "You got mail" in a demon voice. So every minute it was like "YOU GOT MAIL!" and my cousins were over and they thought y computer was possesed! ANd then, your friend started reviewing, and I havebn't updated in so long..it was scary to get lke 10 reviews over a period of 15 minuites. it was cool though! Anyway, enough of my mindless blabber. if it wasn't 2:00 am in the morning, i would probably read more. and review more, but...well, I don't think my mind could really process anything. Over the past two nights, I have gotten 8 hours of sleep all together, cause both nights were sleepovers with my cousins, from out of state. Weird. lol.
Alcapacien chapter 10 . 9/21/2003
Interesting, what was the shirt? I can't wait to read what happens next
Watch chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
Nice descrip. of Hot Topic...and I really need to know where the dude is going...because I sorta like him now...and don't want him to get hurt...(More than he has been anyway)...
hiro0911 chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
what exactly did he wear? and oh, there's an incomplete sentence over here on the 2nd to the last paragraph, you might wanna complete that - "He pushed a few butons on the"

For my over-all review, you've got a good plot, and your ideas seem to come smoothly from one scene to another. however, you seem to lack the 'adventurity', if i may call it, in putting these scenes into a good read. What i mean is that don't be afraid to play around with words. I noticed that in the way to tell your story, it appears to be too chronological. Put in mind that this way does not always apply well to scenes which asks for more emphasis. And you use 'shit' too often, which makes its impact more degraded, if you know what I mean. Describe the setting too, is it raining? freaking hot? many buildings or weird-looking people? and also describe how characters feel. In that way, the reader will get the exact 'feel' you wanted to impart in your story. The result? A better written work! Good luck!
hiro0911 chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
Soulless dimension, huh? interesting.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »