Reviews for Jesus Christ
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Amen! It is nice to see your faith shine through your work like this.

Heart of the Sword
Getuie chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Okay I know one commented already on bones not being broken, but that's all "negative" I could comment on... If it could even be called a negative...

Other than that... I love the repetition... it kinda speaks of your own devotion and wonder towards him
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
AMEN! I love this poem. It has so much love in it...it feels like it is written from deep inside of you. Deep poems are what I love...and this is a poem I love. Good job.

write on!
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
well, you know me and my views on religion so i won't comment on the religious points here but on the poetic points: this poem sets up a very good rythm, which although is broken at points still continues very smoothly. The general tone is one of love: which i assume is what you were trying to get across. overall, a very good poem.
Spawn2099 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hey that was really good! His bones weren't broken, but that's ok _ the poem was still great! You should write some more.
Stormer chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I thought it was a good poem, though the last line kinda didn't continue the rhythm that had built up over the length of it. On the theme I won't comment, but you're a good poet :)