Reviews for Princess of Pirates
Brekke rider of gold Wirenth chapter 28 . 10/15/2003
that was cool, but i don't get why they had to have the two other girls to pose as them, couldn't anni and cecile just go in there with the extra key and then pretend to fight and then lock them in? oh well, you have your reasons. i hope you have fun in Boonsboro (where is that?) what plan are we suggesting for? Anni and Cecile's or Will and Tim's? i don't know so i don't think i can suggest. sorry. well, i just feel like talking so i might ramble for a bit so please bear with me. my kitty got hurt this past weekend and he had to go to the vet on tuesday and i though we were going to get him back then (today is wednesday) but the vet called and said that he wanted to keep Moses (that is my cat) for the night and we could pick him up today but when my dad called to see when we should go get him they told us that we had to wait until tommorow (or is it tomorrow?) to pick him up. so now i have to wait until thursday to go get my baby! and the poor kitty had to be shaved b/c he got in a fight (we think around sat. or sun.) and got an infected cut so they had to knock him out and shave around the cut (which is on his neck) and clean it out and they still wont give him back! Hmmph! ok sorry about that long rant! but i am upset. oh well i have no choice but to wait. anyway, i have homework (gag!) and need to start working on it. so...

toblerone makes me happy chapter 28 . 10/15/2003
hello hello! um, i'm a little confused about the plan...are will and tim trying to get selisse and cecile to like each other again and cecile and selisse are already friends again so now they're backfiring the guy's plan? i think that's what's going on but i'm not too sure...anyways, have fun on your trip!
Tragedy is Love chapter 27 . 10/15/2003
this could get very funny! keep it up!
Finndabhair chapter 27 . 10/14/2003
Sorry I havn't reviewed, but first I couldn't, and then you review so speedy, I didn't get a chance to. I must have missed the thing about the bet, because I didn't understand any of it, but update soon, maybe that will help.
StarsignLeo chapter 27 . 10/14/2003
yes you are evil, but not as evil as I. *takes bow* lolo, it's really good you have to write more soon!

~Mel
Euterpe's Song chapter 27 . 10/14/2003
Heheh... I was just waiting for them to have their own scheming start! Great chapter, by the way. I hope you update soon,

Euterpe's Song
dancing barefoot in my socks chapter 27 . 10/14/2003
quite lovely, but when does harris come in?
dancing barefoot in my socks chapter 26 . 10/14/2003
yay! i like very much what you've done! and blah to chemistry and ap govt. homework...
Brekke rider of gold Wirenth chapter 27 . 10/14/2003
hey. i like, i like! i am curious about what is going to happen. please continue soon! oh by the way, i just sent you the e-mail about my brother, so you should have gotten it. well i have to go

Tragedy is Love chapter 26 . 10/14/2003
that was great! your story is very interesting. if the feeling i'm getting is correct Selisse is starting to fall in love with him and she's afraid. ;P
ve chapter 26 . 10/14/2003
uh-oh! hm... i am a bit worry about will's new plans... great conflict. more please!
StarsignLeo chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
yeah, I'm to be doing math but, well I'm obviously not. Oh well, it's really good! Write more soon!

~Mel
kat6528 chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Brekke rider of gold Wirenth chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
Woo, Hoo! Go Anne! Yeah, yeah! well, that is exciting that she is in the story (she is my best friend in real life) well, i am talking to her on the phone right now and she says that i have an e-mail from you (the evil person that she is, she went into my account and looked at my e-mails, oh well!) so i need to go read that.

jy chapter 25 . 10/12/2003
luv it . hurry up w/ updating, cant wait!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »