Reviews for Princess of Pirates
Finndabhair chapter 13 . 9/20/2003
Holy crap, can you say plot twist! Post soon! ! ! ! !
StarsignLeo chapter 13 . 9/20/2003
lol! I love it! write more soon!

~Mel
Emma Forrest chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
Just a side note: thanks for updating so often. I haven't updated any of my stuff since April and my friend is really trying to force me to. It's just nice to get on fictionpress every so often and have something new to read.

:-), Emma
Emma Forrest chapter 12 . 9/20/2003
Ha ha thanks I did decide to wait on a review until I'd read to what is currently the end of the story. I enjoyed reading this, but don't leave too many of the questions brought up in earlier chapters unanswered. The readers want to know! Or maybe I'm just impatient ;-).

Also, I love Paul! He's one of my favorite characters so far. I'm eagerly anticipating more chapters- hint hint.

:-), Ema
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 12 . 9/19/2003
this is great... hope you update soon...
Finndabhair chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
Good! You impress me, getting posts up in an hour, when I havn't posted in almost two months. (writers block will do that to you) Anyway, update soon, this is intreguing.
ve chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
O.. a jealous paul. heh! write more!
STarsignLeo chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
I love it write more!

~mel
ve chapter 11 . 9/17/2003
haha, the truth is out. more please!
StarsignLeo chapter 11 . 9/17/2003
it's good. Fencing? Awesome. Write more I love it!

~Mel
reader chapter 11 . 9/17/2003
god realy realy god.. in fact all the chapters r.. i LOVE ur plot! but more updates!
Emma Forrest chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Hmm. . . Selisse was established quite differently in the first chapter, not quite so giggly and gossipy, if you know what I mean. However, the different perspectives thing is pretty cool. Well, I guess I'll keep this review short so I can read more! Hope you aren't annoyed that I'm reviewing after every chapter, please tell me if that's the case.

:-)emma
Emma Forrest chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Hi, cool story. This chapter could've been a little shorter, but other than that it was good. There were a couple things I didn't understand, like "unobtainable lust." I like the flair of this, and although there are a few piratesque cliches I can see some originality. The white flag with black skull and crossbones was brilliant! This looks to be a promising story. Keep writing!

:-), emma
ve chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
it's sorta funny that she beat up the prince. it's a terrible thing, but i can't help laughing! can't wait for the next chapter.
Finndabhair chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
'tis good! Great idea for a story! Update soon!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »