Reviews for Princess of Pirates
Kathys Charge chapter 31 . 11/8/2003
Hi,

I have to say that I absolutely love you! If you were in California I would stalk you! (well...not really, but you know what I mean.) Keep going with this! Its my life . Omg! I love your work like crazy! Keep writing!

~Eryn Michelle
zagato chapter 21 . 11/6/2003
Selisse and William in bed together? Neat, but not in that way. This is so cool. Got to read again.
zagato chapter 18 . 11/6/2003
Well, that was easy. I never knew they could be friends so quickly. Anyway, the most interesting parts for me are those with Selisse and William.
LaFleurRouge chapter 31 . 11/5/2003
Don't loose hope. You must keep going! You WILL finish this story. I can see it in the future. LoL! Have fun while your at it, oh, and by the way great chapter. I saw a couple of mistakes that were mostly typeing errors or like "Willaim said laying pulling the..." But Hey it was nice to see you update cause it has really been a while.
toblerone makes me happy chapter 31 . 11/5/2003
thank you muchly. i hope i have a good week too. jane and i are really sorry that we haven't sent you a pic yet...she's still looking. and yay for the turning point! update soon!

(i may not get to say anything else to you today. i have a big math test today and i really ought to be studying for it right now...it's after school but maybe i'll get to say hi later/)
Tragedy is Love chapter 31 . 11/5/2003
ah, don't worry, me dear, you're going great, better than i could ever go. sweet, but don't they feel anything for each other. well, at least admit it!
ve chapter 31 . 11/5/2003
anni seems a bit clueless as to will's intention... that's so funny... keep going!
Lyra Torg chapter 31 . 11/4/2003
I just started reading this one today (I got one of those author alerts and decided to check out another one of your stories). This is awesome. I really like the whole plot. Update soon.
jy chapter 31 . 11/4/2003
its sho good! dun stop writin! plz :) just keep ritin
StarsignLeo chapter 31 . 11/4/2003
I love it! I can't wait to read more. sure not a whole hell of a lot happened in that chapter but it was still good.

~mel
Ti chapter 31 . 11/4/2003
tht chapter was NOT horrible! it was jus a space filler! ther's nothing wrong w/ a space filler! stop bein so pessimisstic(did i even spell tht ryte?) n get to writin! jus ryte random things... it mite help. *smashes writers' block with a hammer* ther ya go!

-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
KNIGGITWHOSPEAKSNI chapter 30 . 10/27/2003
the story is great so far... keep up the good work!
Finndabhair chapter 30 . 10/27/2003
Hm. Well, I don't have much to say, update soon.
Tragedy is Love chapter 30 . 10/26/2003
naughty, naughty girls! tut tut. y'know, will should turn the tide and do something interesting...
Brekke rider of gold Wirenth chapter 30 . 10/24/2003
yay! next chapter! i am excited! yeah, me and anne check stuff during school hours

b/c during lunch if we finish early then we can go where we want and we usually go to the library and we can get on the computers. well i have to go b/c i am meeting my dad

b/c i have to get ready for the football game and dance tonight. well i have to go.

c u l8r