Reviews for Return to Me
Purged Account chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
I really liked that chapter. Im not sure why, but I just thought it was good. _ It seemed really well done. All natural dialogue, and the characters are totally loveable. I like it! And I'll pick up from here next time. I must get sleep now.
ttyl. Dean. x
Purged Account chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
WOOHOO! I finally got my shirtless Alex. _ Yay, yay, yay! What a mental image it brought for me. *laughs* Im so glad you wrote more. I wanted to know what would happen.
SicksisterSam chapter 14 . 12/7/2003
*claps* Bravo dude way awesome I LOVE the ending. I love all your stories you're an awesome writer please keep it up! LAters!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 14 . 12/7/2003
I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna- *Bursts into tears* That was so sweet...
You tolerate me! You really really tolerate me! _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 13 . 12/7/2003
You described the beginning beautifully. I could imagine it in my little noggin.
That's a pretty name, Stardust Island. I'd eat there. _
I know it's all touching to have Sets kill Mimi, and a lot more interesting. But why couldn't Mimi do that herself? ;; Besides, can't she wait a bit longer for the wedding? *Gets pelted with apples* Okay, okay! I'll shut up now!
Hmm... a vampire angel. Sweet.
Aw HOW FRICKIN' SWEET! There's Mimi and Sapphire, looking down on Sets and Mai. Aw! Could you please give me some tips on writing romance? ;;
Aw the end was SO beautiful and romantic... *Melts into goo* _
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 14 . 12/7/2003
:cries: ITS OVER...Mesa shall miss it. I must say, out of all the stories, this one is my fav! Lovies it!
And yet again, bring a smile to my face. Makies Rain feel special!
Anyway, Dude! Loved it!
Keep up the great work in future stories poems and songs.
Lovies
Rainya Sharice Lightheart
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 12 . 12/5/2003
::sighs, smiles, then melts into goo::
Aww! THAT WAS SO SWEET! MESA LOVIES this story! I Do I Do I DO!
Again, the Flutter Dude's day has been made!
Flutter Alise Rhynestone
Irish Rhapsody chapter 12 . 12/5/2003
"No one" has left you any feedback? Hello, what about me?
LMAO Mimi is hilarious! And so darn sweet. _
*Sneezes* -_- Argh! *Sniffles*
So Mimi just left a spider in a jar on their doorstep? O_o;
Sets is funny when she sleeps. _
Technically, Amai/Michelle didn't get her the roses. She just gave them to her. _ *Receives glares*
If they're vampires... then why are they sleeping during the night and not the day? O.o
*Coos at the necklace thing* That is **so** sweet! I'm sniffling too, but for different reasons. -_-
You totally beat out Jun with the romance thing. And, dare I say, that you beat out Diamond too. *Cowers behind the authoress, should Di come back and kill her*
And I thought of this one story idea like a week ago. All I have is one scene, and it's a proposal scene. I don't know where I'll stick it in though.
I thought that Sets is already married to Michelle? O_o
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
::smiles and does happy dance::
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
hehe... *_* heh...I know whats next..
hehehehehhehehehehe!
ok...I am not aloud to have sugar anymore...its Flutter's fault...hehe...she let me have it. ::smiles and does happy dance again::
Rainya Sharice
Irish Rhapsody chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
Death is like swimming? I CAN'T SWIM! _ Hehe j/k. _
Wow, Sets is kind of reserved isn't she. She just got reunited with her love after a year, and she's not even all that excited or whatever. She's not rushing into her arms and sobbing and stuff. She shouldn't have any doubts that it's Michelle, since she was the only one that knew that rose thing. O_o
Eternal Twilight chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
*Rainya's review for 10*
ok...I figured out how to cheat my parental controls...but I cant review...grr...well atleast this chap...but I LOVED IT! OMG IT ROCKED...and again...A smile has been brought to Rainya's face. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Rainya Sharice Lightheart
Eternal Twilight chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Ci-s Review: -
Dang! O_o Sets needs a flippin' chill pill. She could get in **a lot** of trouble with the law, if Amai/Michelle were to report that. If it were me, I'd fight back. Love or no love. _

And I just had to laugh when she said "Don't hurt me." _

I love the plot to this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry and update!
SicksisterSam chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
You know you are SO! Evil write more please! I love your story it's SO good well ttyl laters!
SicksisterSam chapter 9 . 12/2/2003
AH! You evil EVIL person lol that was an awesome chappie though can't wait for more! Laters!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 9 . 12/2/2003
O, something cool's gonna happen? What is it, what is it? *Bounces up and down like a five year old* UPDATE!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »