Reviews for Melodic Song
FigureItOut chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
aw! that's so sad... suicide always depresses me, but i like to write about it & also to read poems about it... beautifully morbid i guess
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*cries*

Oh dear.. That was rather melancholic and depressing all at once..

Pity the poem couldn't have been more personal but at the same time I wonder whether your glad or not that you didn't know him that well..

And now I wonder if you thank god that jail cells leave allowances for people to kill themselves..

My condolences for what happened.. And its really touching how he mentioned you there..

On to the poem, it was descriptive, intense and heart-gripping.. Loved the descriptions and pictures you created.. Especially when you described how his mental and physical health was going downhill..

Powerful way in which the whole poem was structure.. It moves the reader.. And oh, the endin had a positive note to it and i liked it that way.. It binds the poem together..

Great job, I loved it..

~Shadafakup
Nebulous Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
oh geze...
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I'm sorry this happened. My uncle hung himself as well but I was really young then too... I'm suicidal, I normally think death is beautiful but stories like this push back my desire to kill myself some days... oh well... it was a good poem. *Nods* very descriptive and painful, and the message is super powerful.
Ghosti chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Aw I'm sorry for what happened
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
wow, very depressing and dark, muchly love the poem though, my condolences for you about your brother even if you never truly knew any of the vent im sure it still must hurt, nicely done
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Very vivid...sometimes depression can take its toll on the mind and body, sometimes I think bout ending my life when I can't take the pressure but I get this feeling that I'll regret killing myself feel like I still have a lot to do...so here I am still alive

Thank you for your review means to me very much)