Reviews for Ze Ship Dysfunctional
Dr. Pepper chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
I'm loving it! It's so cool. I can't wait to read more.
Dr. Pepper chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
More? Please? Soon?
It's so funny and really well written.
Keep rping and writing more, please! I'm begging you!
I need to get a hobby. Fast.
PS. "I’ll never find my that ship" - I think there's something wrong with that line... or was it purposely done?
Dr. Pepper chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow! I love this! It sounds like its going to be a fun read!
Tell your friend her song is really good!
Ryu chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Yes, you are that mean Taco! Eh.. I seem so pathetic... Can we just like replace that character with a big beefy guy? I look too stupid... It would make a better impression on me... *nod* and... could you possibly edit "Ryebread" out? I... hate... that... name...
Sam Loomis chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
XD XD We're funny. You write this really well- I'm glad we made you do it! Yeah . . . well, gee, am I *that* mean to Ryeth? -; Anyway, nice job. I think you really caught everybody's characters really well ;;

Takeru

TBH (unincorporated)
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Hihi, it's so funny! I've been laughing so very hard.
Ender Jordan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow! This story actually makes me smile to read it. I can't wait to read more about Ze Ship Dysfunctional(I take it you know French...or are just clinically nuts...which isn't a bad thing either way) I'm surprised that you built the story solely out of Roleplaying, but it's wonderful to know that a group of minds can come up with such work. Keep at it and bring us more...well atleast me, because if it lives up to it's promise to be humorous...you might just get t have it published...if you actually try and get someone to do it that is.