Reviews for Moonlight Lullaby
method acting chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This peice creates a laidback sort of tension with an excellent veiw. Very bittersweet, excellent job.
Mlkjug chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
you're a really good writer, keep it up!
TheDevilLikesToDream chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
this is my favorite. i love this one.
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This is a very nice poem.. very nice indeed! Excellent job!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I'm not sure if you would gaza to something, wouldn't it be gaze at?
Also, it's sort of contradictory that "all in this world may shatter/these memories" but then "They will never wither" are you saying the memories shatter but don't wither? It would be different if there was a pause there I guess, if you meant to put one..
Otherwise, it's a very pretty poem, I like the imagery
Marlah Singer chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Okay, good poem. I just had to say to your comment about my rhyming, go back to earlier poems on my 'site' and you will see that i did alot of free form. I just usually write nowadays with rhymes because i feel there appropriate and they go there really well. Anyway, good poem, keep posting.
Blacked Pleasure chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hey, how are you? Thanks for the review. This is a nice piece, though perhaps you could use some puntuation... it would help improve the reading of the poem.

Very good... keep it up!

-Heather
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
wow great imagery keep it up!
mintblue-wind chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
All your poems are amazing! I really like your style! Thanks so much for reviewing my works *hugs* I love how you write your poems...
Ayx chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
You have such a talent for putting words together...i am awed. I like this poem it just touches something in me...Please continue doing what it is you do...

AYX
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
this poem's really good, i have to say that my very fave part is :and the moon started to sing a lullaby! its so cool! *if you don't recognise me/my name, then i'm one of the people whose poem you reviewed , well , actually i have about 16 poems of something, * anyways...check them out sometime, if you want! sorry - this is kinda long, so i better just shut up, now! good poem :)
Cloudie chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Seems calm and understanding. Really nice.
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
really serene and beautiful made me feel relaxed when I read it great poem)

I like it a lot