Reviews for The Beast
Jack chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Quite enjoyable series, hope there's a sequel soon!
lyricist87 chapter 35 . 5/4/2006
aw! that's not even cool.

is there another one? I'm going to look and see. I hope so though. I liked these. You are absolutely amazing. I could never write action seens like that. I'd probably skip over my own writing. haha.I'm a chicken. Eckers's little show at the club, I so skipped it. , your chapters are just long enough that I don't have to accuse you of trying to rap everything up quickly. I really like that. I think your perfectly
Funsmoke chapter 27 . 3/27/2004
Driscoll's a serious narcissist. Issues, man...but I've said it before but I'll say it again...the chemistry between your characters is...legendary. I love it!
Funsmoke chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
Hah! Priceless! I love that you made Driscoll a father!
Liv chapter 36 . 11/17/2003
Aw.. you're now one of my fav. writers. -Apart from some very silly spelling mistakes (quiet vs. quite etc), this series is so good.!

I keep thinking of Neil Gaiman when I read your stuff:-)

-Your idea is certainly good enough to become a comic book..

Keep up the good work!

xx
Peachez-Baby chapter 36 . 11/9/2003
Awesome! Man these are absolutely great! Hm.. I can tellt hat there's no way in Hell( no pun intended) that you're leaving Eckers to whatever a demon normally does. He'll have something to do with the next one. But what of Poor Richard? Guess I'll have to find that out in just a little while. Amazing writing gurl!
XtrM chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
i DESPISE vampire stories, but i read yours just in case it was interesting in some vague way, and i'll say your one hell of a writer. to make me like a vampire story, i'd say you give Dean Koontz a run for his money, and that's a lot of money to run for. i probably won't read the whole thing, but you never know, in a year or so i might get at least half way through. quo pro quo, remember...
Enoch chapter 36 . 10/27/2003
Hi! WOW I loved the last few chapters! This book was awesome! Your a great writer and I can't wait for the sequal-seqaul LOL. You MUST write it soon! I like the ended, on the most, but I kinda am disappointed...or upset maybe...with the cancer thing. It's a good idea and all, but what-are you going to make him die in the next book or something? I'd hate that! Eckers & Preist are cooler than him, but he's what makes the book so good! Wel, thats enought for now...BYE!
Josee Poesee chapter 36 . 10/26/2003
Wow.. hes not actually going to die of cancer is he? I hope not hes too cool!Well i really look forward to the sequel and should be getting the net tomorrow

*~* Dy *~*
Peachez 24 chapter 35 . 10/26/2003
Aw! Poor Richard! Man, that's a cruel ending too. So... how's he getting the money? And how much is it gonna be? Wow, that's an ending with a lot of questions... Keep writing gurl, and Please... write a sequel!

Peachez 24 chapter 34 . 10/26/2003
Aw, that is sweet. *chuckles* Priest is as normal as humans can get when it comes to not hurting someone. He almost outweighs Richard. Making friends like that can be quite the advantage. Especially when they're that impossible to kill. This is great. Keep writing!

Peachez 24 chapter 33 . 10/25/2003
Ah... he's finally home and off to bed. Poor guy needs his rest. That's a good question. What does a Fawn consider a handsome reward? Guess we'll find that out later huh? Truly, how is Priest fairing. I mean we all know he's alive and such, but was his demon killed? And if so... what'll happen to him? Does he still have his... um, immortality, or will he grow old and die? Ok, I have like a million more questions, but keep writing and update soon!

Peachez 24 chapter 32 . 10/25/2003
Well, cancer's not a nice thing to suggest. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it's just some "tissue damage". As for Jake, it's just too bad that he doesn't understand. *chuckles* It sure would be funny if Jake already knew of these kind of things, although it is quite apparent that he doesn't. It still would be humorous. Hm.. can't wait to find out more about how the rest of them are doing. Keep writing and update soon!

Peachez 24 chapter 31 . 10/25/2003
Hm... I wonder what the hospital will think. It's not everyday that people come in with broken ribs and covered in blood. Quite the combination if I do say so myself. Another unsolved case for Jake that Richard was involved with. Thinking of them, will Jake forgive him? Ok, I'm stopping there... I have so many more questions. Keep writing and update soon!

Peachez 24 chapter 30 . 10/25/2003
Well, that wasn't good. Richard's out and everyone else is pinned to a wall. Well besides Murphy, Guitilla and Guartier. Quite the situation... I'm very very happy you wrote both chapters last night. This would be killing me if not. I mean, really. Keep writing and update soon!

72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »