Reviews for YinYang
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
What library is complete without yinyangs/shades of grey?
You said this poem was typical, but it's kinda not. Most poems like this are trying to seperate the yin from the yang (or that's what I've read, anyway). I like how the poem stresses the differences, and then how yin and yang need each other. "And we are one you and I,
We are the earth and the sky,"
Know what I like about your poems? So quotable. _
winged one
me10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
great rhyming, and great words. is writting poems easy to u! because it seems like it.

i adore the last 4 lines, they really finish it off nicely! :)
Nobody1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
read that over. do you see how much nicer the smoothe rythmic flow makes the poem seem? it allows you to concentrate more on the meaning of the poem then on auto correcting the rhythem so that it goes well. it has an elegance to it. still, it seems somewhat shallow. its a good idea, but in all honesty it is a bit repetitive. if i were you, i would go into the ACTUAL context of the relationship. is this a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, or is this a Jekel and Hyde split personality relationship. i think that that would be a unique if not gloomy touche to things. just a thought. and of course, always get a second opinion.

-Nobody
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Another good poem, well done! (evil/Devil?) Anyway well done,

In perpetuum ave atque vale,

McD
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey, this is great. True, it's not original. Me, you, and about a million others have used this idea, but we all make it a very unique thing in the end. I loved the lines:

If you are yang then I am your yin,

If you are virtue then I am your sin;

The idea of the virtue and sin makes it absolutely beautiful. Me and my boyfriend can be like that at times. We can be total opposites on a lot of topics and in the end, we both need each other. Very brilliant way to make this your own.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Demosthenes-C chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
i liked it, it was intresting and nice, the piture it painted was good. it was well written:) keep up the good writing.
Faiths Flower chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I like it. It's neat and cool... You did a great job. And I would write more, but right now I'm sneezing my head off..

Peace,