Reviews for Box of Memories
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilico chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
hey, i read some of your poems ago and i liked them a lot, so i went into my favorite stories/authors list to contact a few of the people who i liked. a friend of mine is trying to get a writers forum going, but it is severly lacking in members, so would you mind posting some of your poems?

Right_to_ ?actidx

(note to moderators, i posted a thread on the site telling people to use to post stories along with this)
UnShure Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Moving on is not fun...i can relate to this with how you want to show them that you moved on and just pack everything away that they have given you. I love how you packed away memories too. good poem!
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
aw moving on is always so hard Keep writing! _ JMBunny
EmmeliaF.Aberdeen chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That was really good... even though I've never actually BEEN through a break-up ('You' was about a person who I never knew if I could consider my 'boyfriend' or not), this poem was sweet. A good read.
Christina chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hey there..I liked it very much. I can tell you smiled when you re-read it. I haven't posted any of my own work...not sure how this whole things works..
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This has to be the best moving-on poem I've ever read-really, I wish I'd thought of it! I love how you make tangible and visible things one could never really pack away in a box-"the whisper of your voice in the dark" etc.

I REALLY adore the last part, though, when you take it to his door; the last five lines ("I don't think you cried like I did...you'd already know what's inside / and how difficult it was to close the lid") were so powerful. I can identify with this poem, too, in a personal sort of way. This is great work, I think it's going in my favorites. I love it! ~MJ