Reviews for Stella By Moor
sikepi chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
i got kinda confused about the daughter and the place...till i read the d author's note...hehehe...but i love the way you describe the man's life and thinking. NIce...
p/s: i've posted my poems up on my website if you wanna take a looks n maybe review *wink*
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I loved reading his point of view. It felt real and heart-wrenching. And even though you left me hanging, I believe that her eyes will still be shining as bright at the North Star. Really good imaging, too! Good work.
Bitch Du Jour chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Very, very beautiful. Lovely. I really like it. It's so full of sorrow, and you just wish he could see her again!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Hey can't have your 100th story not reviewed! Well done on making so many by the way i wish i could! Anyway focusing on task... This is very goosd writing and i like the idea of coming home from prison. Its great the way you reveal it slowly. Only thing was got confused with the daughter thing. From the story it seems in all accounts like Stella is his daughter and the name of the town but in your authors note you say its just the town. Hm... think it's just me being confused! Never mind ignoring that well done good piece of writing!