Reviews for The Passage to Earth
me again chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
hi, its me (if u no who i am)in all honesty, i found it a little confusingdid dianne stop the power all those years ago, and then went to terre?wats with the gold thingy?I NEED TO KNOW, BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
AgiVega chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
That was nice. I really got to like Ocean, very cute character. And that poem was simply beautiful! :)
WiredCrazyFrances chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
hehe hi hun...it's laur! OMG you know how much i loved the first part of the story and i was so excited to see how you finished it...I love it the ending is so good.
Hawk Mage chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Very good ending. I liked it a lot. Hopefully you'll still be writting.
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Did you miss me? I love it. It was a very good chapter. I really like your style of writting. I can't wait for the next chapters.
AgiVega chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
That was a nice, descriptive chapter. I feel sorry for Ocean, to meet her real mum like that... tell me when you finished the story, okay?
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
I liked it. Your style is much differnet than mine but I still enjoy reading your stories. I'll be back later to read the last part you have posted. I hope you continue it.
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Hi! I saw your name in Hawks review thingy so I figured I'd check out your stuff. and I have to say I like what I see. I'll continue to read the rest of the story as soon as possible!
AgiVega chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Lovely story, so... dreamlike. I like the fact that it's about a planet in another galaxy... it's so mystical and so sweet. Ocean is a beautiful name, too. Please, tell me on ffnet when you put up more chapters of this story!
Rannyn Telrunya chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Hi for the glowing review!_ As you can see, I didn't mind coming to read your stories. As for being a role model...well, I should just say thank you but I'm not very good with compliments..I blush. What can I say about this piece, though, as to not waste your time? First of all, spelling and grammar: top notch (I'm a freak when it comes to that)There's alot of thought in your stories, I would just suggest getting to know your characters a little better(they are people after all)because I believe that makes a big difference in whether or not readers are drawn to them. If they're real to you than they'll jump out at the reader and make the story better,but that's just my like my characters, but they don't have to live with them! , and they do help write the story from time to time, just remind them who's boss. My, this is a long review, sorry.
superperson102 chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
I love this story so far it has go me on the edge totally you know I think that this would make a great movie don't you think? The description is awesome and the imagination that you put into it Tighan I love it to bits.
Hawk Mage chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Great chapter. You want to know why it won? Because it was written beautifully. It''s great, that's why it's in my favorites.
ColorCrayons chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
very good, i liked it! dialogue and detail and punct all nice.

and i love that name...Ocean. i have a really really really old character that was never fully developed named that...i think, because of this story, i may bring her back. i just love that name!

color outside the lines

ps HomeFry and i reviewed in case ur ever bored. if u dont wanna continue reading, thats ok too
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
I can see why it won. It's excellent. I love it. Very good. I really liked it.
Wizzabee chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
this story seems so wierd when its split into chapters, it seemed to flow better as one long story i think...

anyways, terre is earth in french! actually i noticed that a long time ago (like when you first showed me the story) but i thought that i should point out that i noticed so that you could gush about how smart i am !

see ya soon, ya big baboon!