Reviews for Mortal Idiots
Dark Mornie chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow!... you r great at this!

and i think this is totally true... great great job!
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was amazing. Suprisingly, I believe this shall go on my favorites.

There was only one big mistake though: "Why the FUCK ARE WE ALL WE HERE?" You need to take out one of the "we"'s. Besides that, it was very well written.
Boejangles chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*takes step back looks around* your right your right that was an idiot. (sorry for the stupid joke i have a lame sense of humor) I like how much feeling is packed in the poem you read and it's like wow. keep up the good work.

-BOE
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i can't say that i agree about "all" being mortal idiots, but i could agree that most are- like cattle... other than that cool...
beckka chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
SO TRUE

Exactly how i feel right now... surprisingly
DIEDELETED chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
We are, we are! Yupp! Religion (no offance people) is not for me, and I dont think I wana state my veiws here! Keep it up!
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
LOL the ending is great and the whole thing is wonderful. The rhyme scheme is great, it makes the message smoother but just as important. A very nice job and yet another poem of yours I like.

Bless.
Aeritone chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
What was that you were saying about ME being a good poet of imagery? Wow...this poem just rocks...it rhymes without being cheesy...in fact, the rhymes make it more effective! This is amazing, and I can't wait to check out your other works. Keep up the great work!

-Sarah/Aeritone
Nebulous Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
You give a great sense of logic and unlikeable truth.

"Technology now overrules our thinking,

Nature itself now profoundly sinking." stands as one of my favorite parts. We are gradually killing ourselves techinically.

Then one can start to wonder why we even bother living.

The ending kinda jerks the pattern of words you had before but it gives great expression of frusteration.

Keep up the excellent work!
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
lol, I like, my mother is a christian and I find myself yelling that at her a lot. Only I leave the room before she starts throwing bible shit at me XX
Ghosti chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Once, a very long time ago I felt like this - but I don't anymore, but I can understand your thoughts.. however that now I disagree, for I pride myself as a Christian, but I have deeper beliefs than most - neverthless your writing is awesome, Jenna.. yes, we live among foolish mortals..

Always good to see your writings

And thank you so much for your kind reviews )
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
this gave me something to think...O_o like the rhyme by the way great poem

very true...hm no wonder were like that? hehe
hrs chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
very awesome and very true.

i like very much.