Reviews for The Gang
shadowdreamer7598 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I started reading it but then I had to go and i couldn't print it...i'm gonna come back later and finish reading...i just wanted to say thank you for reviewing me last night! so far from what i read, it sounds interesting :D
Lauren K chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Good! It seems just a bit straightforward, but I like the writing.
donegone chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
Well, having finalyl finished this I am ready to leave my review. For anyone reaidng, I am also EoC's cousin in real life and I am one of the only people to have read this in year's past in it's original form. Now, years later, this is the re-written version and so my review consists mostly of comparing the two.

Right, so the writing and story is just as good as I remember it. This story dind't feel like it had much of a climactic ending like with the old Tent Incident story. One thing that helps is the character decriptions, since I only had the vauge notions of what characters looked like. THe characters themselves are well done and have more personality and clarity than they did before. A good revision of what has been a classic story.

If only you readers knew how much heart and soul EoC had put into these stories and the immense length to which this series ran before she finally wrote the tear-jerking, gut-busting final story which I still have in printed form in my bookshelf.

Nette, BTW, keep your eyes open. I've got something special coming soon just for you.
freedman121 chapter 11 . 9/17/2003
That was AMAZING! I really, really liked it. Usually I review each chapter, but I kept forgetting because I wanted to keep on reading. Are you going to write more? on the blurb thingy it says the first story... are there more? I'd love to read them.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5