Reviews for Watch the Bird
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Aww, I felt so bad for that bird. By the end of it, I kept hoping that he would be able to fly.. so you can imagine what I felt when I read 'drop'. Great work and imagery!
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I'm speechless. This is just amazing... Such an innovative way of writing has been implemented into this poem, and it turns out so beneficial to its meaning. I just don't know how you do it. Both you and this poem is entering my favorites... Once again, awesome job.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
aww. poor bird. Awesome poem. You're very talented.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
This is unique I must say and it is wonderfully written, taking a step forward into a whole new dimension.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Just the right amount of repetition, oh thank god you didn't overuse it.

Enjoyed reading this.

Mia
Evil Cranberry chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
If you think about it, all ideas for stories have been used at some point or another. How are we to know every single story that has been published-be it online, or offline, what have you. Even your little poetry fettish has been used time and time again.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
aw...that is sad. It was so hopefull at first, and then he dropped. Way to keep me on the edge of my seat though!

Good poem. write on.
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
The imagery is amazing and the meaning is really very powerful...a great poem one of the poems I've ever been so interested because of its natural flow not forced...