Reviews for My Psalm
Edraith chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Absolutely beautiful how this transpires the freshness and childlike wonder of that first love. Makes me think of that moment when I gave my life to him. I love the way you stress how the glory of that moment cannot be expressed in words, how our words cannot grasp him or ever do him justice, yet you succeed really well in getting across that extraordinary light and love. Great job.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wonderful! I often think the same like what you have written in your poem but then something always holds me back (I wrote a poem about this, but unfortunately its in German..). Good work!
VolleyBCutiePie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
You are a great person, that far I can tell. You believe in Jesus Christ, and you want to tell everyone in the world how great he is and that he loves ALL of us. I think that you should and will become a missionary when you get older, then you can go tell whom ever you want about how much God's love means to you, and how much it should mean to them. I love all of your work, maybe you should write a book sometime about Jesus or God, and have everyone else read it, and be inspired by your work, like I have been. Please keep writing more, I think that you may open the eyes of some people.
~Rachel
Sarpedon chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
once again- amazing.
when i was on a camp in the summer, we were talking quite a bit about talents in our dorm studies. you have one. whatever you do, just keep writing. yours is the stuff that will bring people on this web site to come to Christ. i was just thinking- are you musical at all? if you find some adequate music, you could really write a Christian song or hymn.
"Fix your eyes upon Jesus, look full in his wondeful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of his glory and grace"
Dont forget this, because I assure you, though Christ is you life now,as Star-Daughter said the times of trouble eill come.
Sarpedon x
L. Spiritwood chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This poem is very powerful. It made me cry and smile at the same time. You're very talented at grasping this emotion and sharing it. I've felt the same way, and Star-Daughter is right- you will have joy, followed by storms and testing of faith, then more joy... like going between mountains and valleys, but the mountain is always higher after you've spent time in the valley- just like the sun shines all the brighter after the rain. God will never leave you, but be careful not to leave him. I don't want to worry you, I want you to be prepared. And absolutely keep on writing! You've got talent!
Star-Daughter chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Merry meet, my Sister!

Keep hanging in there and remembering this feeling. Soon it will fade and the period of testing will begin-"Am I really saved? Is this really real?" It will come, as we all shall be tested in our faiths (and all have been...), but cling to that hand with all your might. It will never waver-it will be just your eyes that will need training. The clouds will part-the light will shine down again. I promise you.

Keep writing.

Star-Daughter
Getuie chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow... This is awesome... I love the devotion you've set into this one... amazing
Otternutter chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Woah! This poem is really cool! For me personally it reminded me what it was like when I first came to God- wow! The language you used is so... friendly? Not exactly the best word to use but hopefully you know what I mean! It's so passionate too- I like it!

Keep the faith! :)

and keep writing too :)
HoldinOn2Him chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
this was so beautiful and heartfelt,

keep writing and God Bless :).
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is one of the most heartfelt poems I have ever read. The poetry of a new believer is amazing and intense. Very good job. write on!
Nilah Brandybuck chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
That was awesome! God is good isn't he? That brought tears to my eyes, it reminded me of when I went to church camp last summer and my friend accepted Christ for the first time.

In Him