Reviews for Life is Beautiful
chells chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I was feeling a little jealous, so i thought i'd write my own...

my haiku:

There it goes again!

I'm too busy living life

to answer my cell.

by the way, your brother's 2nd line is only 6. :) hehe. I'm moving to a town called Haiku next month- maybe i'll send you something more inspired then. xoxoxo
Thepolia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
It's really interesting how you and your brother came up with two drastically different interpretation on the same topic. I'd like to read more of this! It's really cool!
PaganScribe chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
YOU MUST WRITE ABOOK OF THESE!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Heh, funny haikus.
Midnight Scribbles chapter 25 . 2/9/2004
Wow long haikus! i rarely see these! you really kno how to write them! i'm impressed... hey check out my "tears of angels" maybe you'll like it...
CoolBeans18s chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
Hi! I'm BACK! *hugs* I've really missed all you guys.
The emotions in this poem are just so strong! You can really FEEL this. Its very powerful. WOnderful work!
CoolBeans18s
JJR Meerraf chapter 25 . 2/5/2004
I loved this line!:
"From the humble wooden frame"
Great stuff, I wish I could play the guitar, wonderful work again! I like how you detailed the guitar with your words. Brilliant!
P.S.
I have now finally returned the favor of reading all your work! :) It's cool to read this much wonderful work but kind of sad too I guess, please keep writing! I'll be ready and waiting!
JJR Meerraf chapter 24 . 2/5/2004
*sniff* I really like it, very romantic, or maybe I'm just in that sort of mood lately. But still it's wonderful. I love the flow, and the description, the anologies you use like over the Ocean and just different things like that. Wonderful work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 23 . 2/5/2004
I like the very first part, about flying. I think every human's dream is to fly, (well, almost everyone). Wonderful work! I love it!
JJR Meerraf chapter 22 . 2/5/2004
Great stuff! *Applause! Applause!* I loved it, great job in pointing those things out.
JJR Meerraf chapter 21 . 2/5/2004
I know exactly how that feels, it was one of my main down falls in spiritual life, I always beat myself up on things, but not anymore! Sorry, a huge bit of rambling there. It was an excellent poem!
JJR Meerraf chapter 20 . 2/5/2004
I liked the ending, really made me smile, good work! Great work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 19 . 2/5/2004
This sounds also like a continuation of the last one. Good work! (as always) :)
JJR Meerraf chapter 18 . 2/5/2004
Wow! *searches for words* just wonderful! You're such a unique writer! Some people will write a magnificent piece about love, or adventure, or something abstract, but it's been done before, no matter how good it might be, it's been done before. You find these different perspectives of things and different inspirations and you write these... unbelievable poems. Wonderful work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 17 . 2/5/2004
I like it how it's a continuation, it fits beautifully! Wonderful work!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »