Reviews for Absolutely Red
defiance-is-lovely chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
...
your too good...YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!
i absolutely adore it! its so decriptive...and it really drew me in, especially the blood stuff _
you better keep going with this before i hex you!
FurballofEvilness chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Very suspenseful. I can't wait for the next chapter!

It might be kind of cryptic, but those are the best kind of fiction! . this is a reealy good story! .
Forsaken Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Hiya!

Great story so far. It shows much promise. I look forward to reading it. Oh, and thank you for the review.

x amy x
RedLady chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
WHY! WHY! WHY! OH THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL! I didn't know you were into angst Torio? And I didn't know you had a profile here on fictionpress... WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL ME THESE THINGS!

Anyway. Interesting name... Hee he... You know why I would be saying that too...

I too have wondered if people think of blood or love when they hear the color red... I don't have red hair though... but I want too... or maybe at least orange... hmm... I should dye it... nah... if I do dye it, it shall be green tipped the color of ENVY! MWAHAHAHAHAAH! Not that I'm envious or anything... uh anyway hero... good work and I wanna know what happens next and why HE HAS TO DIE! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE CUTE ONES WHO DIE! I SHALL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS PHENOMENON! Of course it's usually fictional characters who I witness dying in books/shows/movies but STILL! IT'S TORTURE I TELL YOU! TORTURE!

Ok, me leave now. Byes. _
Nianome chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
I LOVED IT. FINISH FINISH PLEASE!
swwigy chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
interesting, i like it...
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is a very interesting fantasy. Not only is it kind of strange, it's very unpredictable. i like unpredictable stories because you get more of a jolt when something happens. I think that you are doing an (what is a good word for this?) impressive, fantastic, outstanding, amazing, and clearly ingenious job. (on of those has to be correct. .)
Thea Lowe chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
ooh wow! I'm exicted for more! The story really pulls you in! It's awesome! :)
penanced chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Took your suggestion and read one of your stories. There was only one-'Absolutely Red'. I must comment on this, it is absolutely thrilling. It lures the reader in as soon as the first paragraph is read, and your marvelous detailed sentences just...; it grabs my hand and doesn't let go. It leads me through the whole story and just releases then, making me gasp and wanting that same guidance again.

I know I'm not making sense, but all I'm trying to say is that, the story is quite original and spectacular. I personally, despise mine. But I am, after all, just 10.

-Austere;penanced
HomeFry chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
didn't feel like logging in.

anyway, this story is a little confusing. u might want to explain what's going on cuz i'm COMPLETELY lost. i know it's a fantasy, but even fantasies give off some sort of explanation as to why things are the way they are. what does everyone mean by "gifted"? what kind of school is it other than a private school? most of all: why is he dying?
ColorCrayons chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
wow, harsh place to leave it off on. thats greatness! i love the cliffhangers. this is a good story with lots of details and descriptions. i thought it was really really interesting

color outside the lines

Ps if ur ever bored, would u mind checking out my fic In Dangers Path? you dont gotta obviously, just if ur bored sometime
I am Gone chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
That wasn't too bad of a story.

I really think you should continue it.