Reviews for Covenant
Lauren K chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Oh, wow, this is so good! Poetry's tough...this is good...yup, that's it!

Kiara
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Awesome, awesome, awesome... GREAT job on this. The atmosphere was innovative, and no less than terrific.
Sun Rose Fox chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
makes biblical stories worth while.
soulspring chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
incredible! simply incredible! i am left in awe by the intensity of this piece... it's going into my faves.
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Amazing! There is so much emotion in this ! Its so powerful, so compeling... Shocking, yet inspiring. And, in a way, beautiful. Truley breathtaking.

CoolBeans18s
Kellza chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Absolutely... shocking. I mean that in a good way. I had never thought about this story in quite that way before, having always heard of it as such an innocent child's tale. But that's how propaganda, even ancient and supposedly sacred propaganda, so often presents itself. This is how being "saved" on the arc would have been, wouldn't it? Wow.

Chillingly beautiful and clear.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
awesome poem! well written, so much emotion, so powerful and inspiring, with some beautiful imagery and great word choice. nice job!

thanks for all your kind reviews. yeah, i'm not much of a sappy love poet. i rarely even write love poems. anyway, keep on writing!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
That was extremely beautiful...bitter sweet madness, I guess we need some of that sometimes. The format is awesome and captures my attention the moment I lay my eye on it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow. That was extremely powerful. The images of destruction were breathtaking. I loved how you played with different and opposite concepts. And I really liked the underlying bitterness.

Good work.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
very cool poem! I'm not sure what the style is exactly, but it was very cool...kind of like all different forms of haiku! Very interesting!

Plus, it was a good poem even without the cool and unique style to it. Very good indeed.

write on!