Reviews for Wizard's Apprentice
Maelan Peredhil chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
In reply to the review below: Firstly, I have never read the Dragonlance books; I do not even know what they are about. Dragons? Secondly, I wrote that before I had even heard of Eragon, though I have read it since. Nota bene- I can't see any similarity between Eragon and this. And, I do not "rip off" stories because I consider it highly immoral to do so. I am sorry if you see any glaring similarities between them. This is my own work and I had no influences from outside sources. Thank you.
raist12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
a rip off of eragon & dragom lance legends [caramon & raistlin]
Harbors of Memory chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
AW! Rodair's my age! He's so sweet! But then again, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes as a child. I feel so bad for him... The poor man (or er, teenager)! And he has no idea the kinds of things he'll have to go through as an adult. You can't help but feel sory for him. Great little ficlet by the way. Rodair's one of my favorite characters in The Ways of Magic, and it was interesting to see him as a child. Good job... and update The Ways of Magic as soon as possible!
~Bubbles~
alsdjf chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Sao: Just like our Rodair.
Anni: He's like the kid brother that has to be watched over. To make sure he doesn't get stuffed in a toilet or something.
Sao: Now quit slacking, write in the Ways of Magic! Please! Anni didn't mean to trip you, she really didn't, right Anni?
Anni: ::rolling her eyes but then smiling sweetly:: Of course not!
~Sao & Anni
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
aw...poor Rodair-bookhead. was that Katiye by any chance?
Bloodfire Knight chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Read me other stories. LOL thx for the review, ya know youre the most loyal fan i got. And dont think my story is dirty, but i do add a lot of detail. Read Predators of the Night. It IS one of me other stories ya know? O btw great story keep it up.