Reviews for Living as the Rain
ccazale chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this one is mysterious, never can i find so many rhimes like that, its very hard to understandbut if you read it with attention, you get it, and at the end yoyu get it to.
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I like the flow that this poem has from it's rhyme scheme, well done
suckerplucker chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is an interesting premise, but I'm not sure that poetry is the best medium for it. I think that this could be a killer short story if you developed it. You could set up a charachter that just feels so lost that they take any chance they can get to escape their life, but who realizes that life is really a good thing and that they miss it. Come to think of it you've really kind of developed that charachter here, I just think that it would be really cool to see this as an entire story.
I'm gonna read a whole bunch of your pieces, and so far I'm just astounded by your creativity! You have these great premeses and ideas and your damn close to expressing them very well.
zac
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I like this one... very cool... i like the short and sweet, it works for this format... you get your point across as well... :)
Dawn of Fire chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This one is very...*can't find the word*...waiting? I like it a lot. _
Rocky G chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
A really good poem, one that I enjoyed reading. The poem to me is a second chance at life.
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Hey Scotty!:D

I love this poem, I think we all go through something like that, and it just sounds really inspiring. Anyways, I love you tons and I miss talking to you! toodles!:D