Reviews for Vines of Oblivion
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You really were able to capture confusion and being lost in reality and your imagination. Amazing work!
stashedlover chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
your works are really good! (: thankyou for your comments!
Engrish chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Very very deep.
K E Douglas chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Amazing. That's the only word I may use to describe this piece or otherwise I'd go on forever and never amazing.

-Autumn
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
wow... what a poignant poem.i feel like that sometimes, desperately conmfused and hanging somewhere btwn reality and the makebelieve...
only weekdays chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
woah, this is a really pretty poem! I love the "drowning in crimson tears"... its a bit like blood - red, liquid, etc.

great work! thx for reviewing my stuff too. (:
Wolf of Asguard chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I love this poem of yours my pretty pretty, it is very powerful an i am one who can well identify with it's desperate cry of desolation; in know what it is to surround yourself with friends yet still be utterly alone, feeling shackeled to this existance by those who don't know, can't do not yearn to be emotionless for i have walked the living death myself, you are cold, desolate and dead inside but the worst is when you are robbed of your tears. When you can no longer vent the frustration an hopelessness inside you. Your ability to feel is what makes you who you are, an though it hurts at the moment and i no longer have the love of my life; i am greatful eternaly that she brought me alive once more. I cried properly for the first time in over a yer recently. I love your work. Express your pain this way but don't fall into the coldness of the abyss as i did. I am adding you to my favorites and i can't wait to see more of your work!
The Malebranche chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I simply love this fine example of poetry. The first stanza is wonderful. If you have any tips for an amatuer such as me please feel free to leave them in a review.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Awesome. I like it.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Storm Troll chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I liked this one a lot...love the last stanza.
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
i really liked this one it was great!
Dark Ink chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
beautiful

that's just all that can be said!

dark ink

*don't take life seriously*
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
This is pretty good, I really like it.

Keep writing,

Naomi
nolongerhere357 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Oh crimson tears... that is quite some confusion.

I like your style of free verse... and I read your suggestion for me to try my hand at it... I just don't think I'd ever stop writing poetry if I did that, but you're right, I should give it a shot.