Reviews for Sit Us All On A Shelf
paper dolls chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
But I once wore a short black skirt with a pink tank top and a spiked wristband! What am I then?

LOL, sorry. Just proving your point.
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
i agree with this completely!. its one of the most relatable poems ive read. ppl have such problems sometimes. i mean, ive freaking judged so much by ppl who dont know a thing about me. its stupid how theres ppl that think im suicidal...when im really really not planning on taking my life.
anyways, good job!
K. Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
It's true. People do tend to category people according to what they wear and what music etc they like. Can't they see that there is so much more to people. Good poem.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Direct and truthful..

I loved your observations and direct confrontation of the subject.. It spoke so clearly and painfully without any restraint..

Amazing poem.. I liked the piece because it tells people what they need to hear but refuse to listen..

Powerful and moving..

Great piece...

Shadafakup
La Reine Plastique chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
*sniffs* that's so true! i wish everyone would stop labelling me as well. it's really a great poem!
K.L. Dreary chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
So true. 10/10 Nice job!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
this was a great poem! i hate all the labels everyone has... we are people, we don't need to be labeled any more than that...

Jen