Reviews for The Rising
Fireruby chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
Cool, cool, cool! I'm very glad you've updated again. It's been so long... I'd almost forgotten the plot line.

I'm anxious to find out more about the Jihi. He sounds like he's had a sad past... Nearly everyone does... And I really love how everything and everyone is connected. You. Are. So. Good. At. This.

Update shoon, yesh?

God Bless.
Inu-shounen chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
Yay! Update! Longer next time, please. Please? I wanna know what happened in Keiji's past, and more fluff. Fluff addict I am demands it. Please? I'd better be getting off now before my parents yell, have a happy New Year!
Aharah Musici chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
I liked this chapter. It is a good filler, now on with the story! NO OFFENSE MENT
tree chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
yay! this is exactly what i needed...bad day...good chapter.

for some reason, jihi intriuges me...*strokes chin. hm. and poor keiji...i dun know if i like his character or no. i'm guessing i do, though, because of the ears.

so cute! i dun know where you're taking this, but keep it up! i hope you break the writer's block.

ne ner ne ner ne ner...the fight chapter is coming up...you cannot delay it anymore...der der der der der.

keep at it misha! loving this story! this is a really cheezey review, but i dun care!

-tarah
becca chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
this chapter clears things up a bit! not that there was much to clear up but still...good job.
Inu-shounen chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
M, poor ookami. He tried to help, and that's what matters, right? And now it seems that there is another one coming in. The one who made the Jihi what he is. Lots of plot twists and turns and all the good stuff that a story needs! Hurray!
Fireruby chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
Yayness! You've updated again! _

I'm so glad you explained a little bit of the Keiji situation. I really love that kid. He's SO cute.

The Jihi... sounds like he's had a sad life. I feel sorry for him. Also... I've noticed his name sounds alot like jihad. Or Ji-Hi (spelling?) - the form of greeting matyrs use amoung each other during a jihad.

Or... my memory could just be way out of wack, and I could be making those words up. _;; It's happened before.

Anyway, great new chapter. I liked it. Please continue soon!
Aharah Musici chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
Aww this is too sweet! They will get thier happy ending, i hope, along with Jihi's innocence? One can always hope
Cat on Heath's computer so not logging in chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
Aww! Keiji's gone T_T and Kanashii's crying! It's sad, but good! *sniffle* Poor them... Rain, I like rain, except when it gets on my glasses, so I take off my glasses and am blind instead! Okay, gotta go, see ya, Sissy!
aleppine chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
Thanks for the translation guide! Though I kinda figured some of it out. Nya nya something like 'yes' / 'okay' ?

A few tiny typos, nothing major. I liked the conversation on Jihi ... feels like some kinda god or major entity. Revealing but carefully so, not a full-sized explanation.

To be honest, this REALLY isn't my kinda story, but your style has gotten the better of me on this one. I really like this specimen. *applauds* Keep up the good work, ne? ; ) I will be back.
aleppine chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
*sniggers heartily*

I am in love with the jet-haired dude. Kanau. (How do you pronounce these names, by the way? I wanna be sure...) Long-haired person who reeks of evil? *Yum* And I like his cheeky attitude. Great ending line, too. So ... we have the wind, and the rain.

I like the way you sneak in subtle descriptions, not overwriting. Your style is kinda succint, in the good way. I'm curious as to who this Jihi person is ... *next chapter*
aleppine chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I like the style of your writing. Apart from the very graceful touches - the feather, 'I am the wind' (I really love that) - the words coem together very simply. I'm not a big fan of Japanese-sounding names (is Kokokaze Japanase/Japapanese-derived? Sorry if I'm off the mark) but I am intrigued by the violet hair. I shall read on ...
becca chapter 9 . 11/3/2003
good good. i like this story, i need too hurry up and readthe other chapters! _
tree chapter 11 . 11/1/2003
ah, you finished! yay! _ ah! kenshinny speak! that's so fun! i love it.

keep at it, misha! this is byfar my favorite of your stories, so update soon! -_-
tree chapter 11 . 11/1/2003
ah, you finished! yay! _ ah! kenshinny speak! that's so fun! i love it.

73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »