Reviews for The Silver Moon Tavern
Meaghan chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
What can I say? Amazing once again Jen Jen. You never cease to amaze me. Keep up the wonderful work.

Love Meg
brian payne chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Loved the story it keeps getting better I hope you write more soon.
Julie Horwitz chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
I enjoyed the new chapters. You've introduced a new plot line in chapter three plus you finally named your heroine in chapter two. (I can definitely see a bit of you in her. A cat lover writing about a cat lover!) I'll keep watching this story for more updates. Keep it up!
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
I think I'd be kind of freaked out if he'd just had a man thrown out of the tavern, even if he was the manager. This chapter seemed pretty rushed.
Brian P chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Like the first chapter this chapter is Awsome in it's descriptive wording and smooth writing.. I like it I hope you write another chapter ..
Brian P chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Supurb story the main characters sound surprisingly familiar.. and the flow of the story is excellent, provving to be a real page turner. not unlike the one you and I are writing right now.:p
EXE chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
it's as good as the first time I read it..
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Very interesting start. I can't tell where it's going, but I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable ride. You're a very talented writer. Keep it up!
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Good story. Very interesting, I hope you continue with it. I also wrote a story this summer without really knowing where I was going to go with it, and I think it's one of the best ones I've written. Good luck with your story.