Reviews for The Lonely One
aiur chapter 13 . 8/12/2004
nice, heh. zeke better not die, 'cause if he does, i'm ... i'm coming after you! D great chapter, though. it's nice that you develop a lot in your plot instead of just writing it all into a few chapters. i could learn from you P jk. and my mom wants the computer now so i have to jet. i'll be back and if i forget AGAIN you have my permission to slap me hard, heh. yell at me. anything. just get me back here so i don't unneccesarily complain of boredom, hehe.
aiur chapter 12 . 8/12/2004
omg hi again! ah i totally forgot about reading this ... i KNEW i forgot something, lol. that is so typical of me. but i'm really glad you came by my fic again 'cause i really wanna read yours and yes i forgot your pen name, and i don't like navigating my review history page. i've given too many reviews. so er yes hi P i won't forget this time. i hope. see i'm writing down your pen name just in case, hehe. short chapter. aw. i don't like that. heh but the fic's finished so i can just click a button and BOOM. magic D okay i'm hopeless. i'm reading on. btw, i love your little muse. he's SO cute!
aiur chapter 11 . 7/6/2004
*raises eyebrow* ... i loved reading that! haha the plot picked up. and i got some really good dialogue out of the deal, too! some awesome stuff in there. oberon is like cute, lol. just like a little boy. but kinda freaky how perceptive he was to say "i'm sorry to hear that." i mean ... yeah, that was something really clever to write in. still going good here. and i take it from these chapter titles that there IS a happy ending, ne? there'd better be, lol. jk ... but i gotta go now. so i'll be back, when i can. )
aiur chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
naw i already said i like fics where the bad just keeps piling up. it's called good drama, hehe. aw ... i didn't think you'd make her leave maggie. but i guess she was right about moving on. loved the song, too. she better meet up with ezekial some time soon! lolz
aiur chapter 9 . 7/6/2004
definitely. life does move on. it doesn't need us; we only need it. nice concepts there. you entwine a lot of truth into this very lightly. i love that. nice short chapter ... going on now
aiur chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
aw that's cute. loved the last part. it redeemed this chapter, hehe. not that it was bad, mind you. and on again ... you are gonna be so sick of me by the time the day's over. i can predict that much.
aiur chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
i think i like reading the other POV better, lol. i'm too conventional meh. anyways, going on!
aiur chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
see i'm still here! lol this could take me a while, going through every single chapter. but i'll do it eventually, hehe. aw that was poetic! i loved reading that. the whole thing about not being able to cry anymore ... that is a deep, deep concept. but yeah there's a lot of truth in that. i really like where this is going ) great job. on i go
aiur chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
heh i like fics where it goes worse and worse and worse ... "it's always darkest before dawn". yes i have to spout a cliché somewhere in my reviews. i can't not. ) nice chapter. i thought them getting together was SO cute. but then they got torn apart. noo ... now i'm hating how fast you move, lol. going on!
aiur chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
ooh does this mean i'm reviewer # one hundred? D hehe YAY i feel spehsul. hehe. anyways, very nice chapter. love how things are shaping up between them, and i enjoyed your descriptions of the dress code. really well written. meh i probably have to go soon, 'cause it's 11:05 p.m., but i'm gonna read as much of this as i can. )
aiur chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
eh maybe there is romance somewhere in this, hehe. YAY ahah jk. it does seem to make fics more interesting for me, though. you really have your plot moving. so about a month now has passed. i really like how you manage to keep us up with everything as you go along. usually when i jump time, i leave people confused. sayna is really cool. she reminds me of me, actually, keeping people out, remembering pain forever. though she doesn't seem as cold as she did in the first chapter. probably just 'cause you're flying through this. ezekial is a really nice guy, it seems. ) interesting story; i wanna see where this leads so i'll be back. right now i have to jet; my mom needs the computer. darn. catch you tomorrow, or later tonight, maybe. heh this is why i like being in the pacific time zone i'm up the latest on the continent hehe
aiur chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
i like the way it's moving. it goes fast, hehe. is there any romance in this at all, or should i shut my mind to that? and i just realized how much our fics have in common. omg i won't say now, but i can spill out like four from the first chapter. eh ... a little freaky, hehe. reading on! nice job. and i love the names of your characters!
aiur chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
meh i don't mind long fics, hehe. my other one's really long ... did you see that? P lol. anyways i guess we're both online if everything's flying back and forth. you write a lot of fantasy. i just write AU. eh at least i get a short chapt to read ... you have a long one. haha sucker. no jk ) i'm going on with this you want me to review every chapter? some people get tired of hearing from me hehe.
child-like dreamer chapter 34 . 5/31/2004
OMG! Im soo sorry i havent reviewd in a while, but life's hetic...always and forever. *sigh* but, i cant say much, just awesome, and evil, and beautiful! :) love the lil oberdon trick! curious bout some other stuff, but im not gonna say anything adn see if u jsut explain it...cant wait to read about desaira...hm sounds like a flower, but im guessing that is NOT what her personality will bne like. :) u know i love it! XD great story, my props. to i dunno the 100th degree? for overall. the ending was cheesy, btu hey those are alwasy teh best! im gonna shut up now before i ruin it, i know tro late. anyway, great, and cya!
Demon of the Flame chapter 34 . 4/27/2004
Oh how cool! A Oberon was a god in disguise, how cool is that. No wonder I liked him. *Grins* Oh no. R'naya is on the move again. What does she plan on doing now? Desaira... that's a pretty name, I like it. If I knew the meaning I'd tell ya, but I don't, sorry. I'll look around... wait, did you make up the name, if you did it'll be hard to find. Oh well. I like a challenge. This was such a great story. I can't believe it's over. *Sobs* It just seems like yesterday I was on the very first chapter. They just grow up so fast. *Heavy sob* I am so looking forward to the sequel, it sounds like it's going to be a blast. - Terrific story, I just know your sequels going to be just as good. -
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »