Reviews for A One on One With Allah Subhanna Wa Ta'allah
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
masha'allah! i will never ever forget what you wrote here. it was just so beautifully written that i'm absolutely sure i will never forget it. the way you wrote with such poignant and far more than just heartfelt words, was incredible.i cant find the words to describe this. it certainly moved me, and being a Muslim, i can completely empathise with every single feeling you included here. the literary style was also brilliant, and i have to say jazakallah for writing this! i hope it affects other people as deeply as i felt it affected me.

Salam, take care, and please keep writing such beautiful works,

mez
Oddone chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
ukhti - akhawaati (plural)
akhi - ikhwati (plural)
2 of the very few plurals I can remember, I must be more dedicated to my study of arabic, Inshaallah.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
From the deepest dephs of despair and blasphemy to enlightment and peace. The road to wisdom -or salvation, if you prefer- passes through rough territory.

Good work. This was one powerful story.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*gasp* Wow... that was so beautiful and profound. I may be an atheist (please don't hate me!), but I was nevertheless intensely moved by your relationship with the divine. You make it easy for me to understand your thoughts. The writing style is wonderfully introspective. (I love that kind of thing!) I've added this story to my favourites. Bravo for creating such a masterpiece!

P.S. You can get rid of that anonymous (and ignorant) criticism. Just go to "Remove Review" and type the ID# in.

P.P.S. I'm glad you're enjoying 'Unravel' so far, even though the subject matter isn't as deep as the stuff you write. I feel extremely blessed to have caught a glimspe of your attention!
believer chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
you are sick
Chandramukhi Patel chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
That is an amazing story, so wonderfully awe inspiring. God is a wonder, never to be second guessed. :) Keep writing my friend! Wonderful job!

Chandramukhi Patel