Reviews for No Title
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Day-mn! This is some good shiz! I love it, so simple, yet so brilliant...
- BVR xx
flowerthief chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I know those words! Yay!
AC
IR sk8r chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
bad pretty good
Jane Austen the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Lovely imagery, shame there isn't a title. Well "as you wish" ;)gotta luv the princess bride!

Each phrase had beautiful words and meaning I hope you spent years on it or else I will cry in a corner because you are so good!*tears slowly progress to sobs anyway*

pretty pink:)
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
You do Evanescence justice.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow...I love this...I don't understand half the words when thrown together, but it's beautiful. I love it! (btw, i just spent 15 minutes reading all your quotes...)

I love the last line! "Whose gems have died again"

winged one
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
beautiful imagery... the choice of phrases are lovely...

by the way... coming from one lightning child to another- i like the pen name ::grin::
The Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Evanesce and tourniquets? Sounds like it was inspired by the song. But it's all the powerful imagery and perfect word choice that ensures me you're still writing. Simple and strong, with multiple possible interpretations. Very well done, as usual.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Definately inspired by Evaescence. I had decided. Well, it reminds me of it anyways.

You keep changing your penname, Lord, it's hard to keep up with you. I thank you for your review and I hope your life gets unfcuked up asap. Email me if you want to talk.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
gems are cool! me likes sapphires!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Beautiful. Title? Hmm...the only one I can think of is "Amethyst Bruise".

Heart of the Sword
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Lovely, beautiful. As always. *gr* I would burn with jealousy but I can't hate you so I'll just say that you are lightyears ahead of the rest of us. *hands Alli her Pistachios!*

BTW, title?... How about "Inverted Tournniquets" That line stuck out to me.