Reviews for God's Plan
laughingllama chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
YES!I AGREE WITH YOU! When bad things happen, sometimes its because our faith is being tested or challenged, like Job in the Bible. Most of the time though, satan has a foothold somewhere and is trying to bring you down through temptation
Much Obliged chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Thank you, i've been waiting for a story like this to explain.

As a 16 years old, and a very strong believer of God, I often ponder why God doesn't just end terrorism, robbery, death. Now I can see why!

God has an amazing way where he makes things happen for a reason.

Praise the Lord :)!

*sorry if I spell things wrong!*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hmm, I kinda stumbled on this story by mistake and though it was written AGES ago, it effected me so much I felt compelled to leave a review. Before I start, I SHOULD say that I found this to be an interesting piece that was quite original in its blunt portrayal.

Now however, while I would never attack the beliefs of others, this work comes across as a bit naive to me. I mean, while it's conceivable that God would let 'bad' things happen for the 'greater good' do you really believe that all the terrible shit that happens in the world has had its consequences weighed by this higher power and have been deemed 'acceptable'? It just seems to me very weak to validate your belief with this pitiful excuse of 'its God's Plan'. This is just an abstract concept used to justify all wrongs in the world- a futile defence against the diminishing belief in His existence and the revelations of science.

And if God doesn't make mistakes, then how do you explain the beginning of humanity?

Sorry for coming across as a complete twat- I was just genuinely curious. I admire people who have stringent faith in God because when I look at the world, I believe He has been a stranger for some time.
sharva-sundari chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
ok, well since you reviewed something of mine(which I decided to take off and redo), I decided that to be fair, I'd have to review one of your works too. I just picked one of the shorter ones since I don't really have much time right now to review. I thought it was quite interesting, but have to reiterate what someone else said, that it was a bit lazy. Maybe you could have thought of it more, but overall you did well. D
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hm. I think you could have thought of this a bit more. It came off kinda lazy. I'm not flaming, just saying put more thought into it next time.

-Ramen
Marshall Turner chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That's a cool story. It sure explains a lot in terms of cause-and-effect. Your good!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was interesting. Yeah it makes sense but it is more opinion. I am confused by this religion but He might be there... we never know till it is too late.
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hi. first of all thanks for the review. Please continue to do so. Also about this. I believe in God, but basically it's only that he created the universe. And that basically is it. I don't believe in any religion, so don't take it personally. But other than that, this is a really good story. It's basically a chain reaction. Or as my Sociology teacher calls it, a 'causation' Please keep it up.

Gamista
Lady-Hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Interesting take on things. I can definitely agree that we don't understand his plan all the time, but he is there and he is working. And this story backs up my thoughts that even though bad things might happen, it can lead to a greater good. (like the 8 people dying would stop other people from dying.)
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
very intriguing and makes one think. its like the food chain. lol every little thing triggers something into a bigger movement. great work!
Pomaikai chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Woa! I never really thought about that! Everything's connected in some way...
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hm... Well, definately different. I never thought about it that way.
Shogun Lodge chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That is rather enlightening, and I like it a lot. I have a friend who keeps on going on about God's mistakes. Now, I'm agnostic, but the way I see it, you've got a point.

I hate to ask, because I think it's rude, but could you have a read of my story? I have more chapters to put up, but no one to actually read them.
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Interesting... I'm not really sure what else to say. I liked it, but it really made me think. If those 8 people had died, then all those people would have been saved but those 8 people still would have died leaving behind the people that care about them. So really, it's a lose lose situation. I guess all you can say is He tries his best, but he can't save everyone. I've never been a strong believer, but this concept is really making me wonder... well, good job.
Jewelee chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Hey! You reviewed my story, so I'm reviewing one of yours. This title caught my attention. It's vey good, and well thought out! Nice job )
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »