Reviews for Raindrops
Yesterday and Today chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
That is beautiful. Muy bien. I wish that I could write poetry like that. My poetry is unique to my Spanish work, but this is wonderful.
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hi,

Wow. That was a great poem. The Rhyming flowed wonderfully. Wow, double wow. I like this poem.

Please read and review mine

Thanks for sharing :)
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Powerful imagery..

I loved how you so effectively described the raindrops..

The descriptions and pictures you potrayed were so apt and so beautiful it took my breath away.

The rhyming definitely sounded natural.. I didn't realize it was there until I was wondering how the poem had such a great balance to it..

The liquidity and rhythem of the piece added to the effect of the poem..

Images were wonderfully used and metaphors were clear..

Interestin lines here and there, very unique and creative.. Eg: "They come in driving sheets and armies." They are very effective in helping the reader visualize the poem..

Was Melancholy supposed to be personified here? I'm not sure it was just a punctuation error..

Awesome overall..

Great job..

Shadafakup
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was a very descriptive poem about raindrops, yes you did have a couple cliches here, mostly just the "sky", but hey where else do raindrops come from? :P And the tears, everyone seems to use that but you worded it pretty good so no faults there at all :)Takes away from the cliche, good job.

*Jenna*
Miamouse chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I like that youve tried to put a new perspective on an old topic... be careful about cliches, almost every poem about rain contains something about 'tears' and 'sky'. But on the other hand, you have some very good lines in there, I like 'they come in driving sheets an armies'

Mia