Reviews for Dearth of Death
Al chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
intresting story you've created. I am looking forward to the next chapter
Anonymouse chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Argh. This story is frighteningly close to one that I've wanted to write for a while. With that said, though, you've done it justice. It flows nicely, developing at a moderate pace. For some reason, I haven't found all of the characters too striking, but they're interesting despite that. You have a good story here, and a great idea behind it. Keep writing.
Bvo chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
hmm
have I reviewed this before? I do recall reading it le.. but thelast review was for chap7 ! but this IS chap7... hmm o_O *blur*
very goodst story bro!
*snicker* getting close non ;p
Eman chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
oh this is too much! i love it! i absolutely love this! keep it up! the only thing i have a problem with is the constant shifting of the point of view. i dunno, is there perhaps a better way of doing it? it works however, so i can't really complain. the story just keeps getting better and better. i just hope those two don't turn gay on me. tho i love their relationship.
Eman chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
wow! i love how this story is going! and ur writing is very good too. i love how u made Lyle vain and Luke is no less vain himself. and the way the are becoming human in more ways than one is absolutly amazing, ur painting the changes very well. keep it up!
RivanKnight chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
my my..
LA teasing DA already ;p *smirk*
i told thee bro, what will happen, will happen.. behold! the forces of CUPID! *twang*
goodst fic bvo :)
RivanKnight chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
mwahahaha...
fat dove! *cough cough*
nicely done, bro..
things art speeding up non..
OOh!
RivanKnight chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
'He is beautiful.'
RivanKnight chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
hee hee

Not Tower of White Linen?

And Tower of Red Sheets? And Tower of Black Robes! ha ha ha ha!

Wraith: *grumble* maximise acting they say.. facial expressions they say.. I'm a bloody skeleton! What FACIAL expression?

ayest soared.. sounds better non?

better than 'POMF!' wahahahaha

bvo

good story bvo, continue!
RivanKnight chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
*cough*

Luke: COME FENRIS! TO SERENITY VE GO! I AM LUKE! *raises sword* I HAVE THE POWER!

*Fenris grows into huge tiger beast*

Roar!

Bvo
RivanKnight chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
haha TWO battles. ayest. arty non? *throws sand*

poor Death.. if only he had a penny for every soul he got, he could get some pwetty new robes..

mm.. leather. Is lyle pocketing them pennies?

'whoosh'! - *FLUSH*

hee was expecting Death to speak in 'thees' and 'thous' ;p

Morris the MORBID horse? Morbid coz he is butter-cloured? Morbid coz his rider happens to be a pile of bones poking into his flanks? Or perhaps it's just his name.

oo, Ailune, the CUSTARDIAN of Life!

RivanKnight chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
ayest bvo, tis moi.

Hee hee hee. Good prologue. Thou replaced old one non. Loved the contrast between Death angels and Life angels.. One is like Undertaker, the other is like WHOO-boy. HAHAH

sigh, folded souls.. how tragic

Soul: hey! what art thou doing? stop stop! my legs! argh! my hands! my fac-mphth-mmpth-ppmmth!

lime sherbert chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Hot and cold. So are they going to burn or freeze each other? Stromy relationship eh?
lime sherbert chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Chapter 2? Thought it was chapter 1? *What is this? Kena cheated*

So the horse's name is Morris. Morris Minor eh? *hahaha*

This is familiar - ahem, "Death (might I say 'a wizard'?) is never late, (might I say, 'Frodo'?). He is always on time. Always. Never earlier, never later." *grin*

Hmm. Poor pixie. I think they better go for a course to train them how to handle Death and his minions. P
lime sherbert chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
I suppose we'll be seeing the two angels later? Nemesis(s) working with each other. This is going to be interesting. *grin*

Hmm. The EYE. LOTR? *double grin*