Reviews for The Ultimate Temptation
Alicea77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Interesting. Though I would like to add a small coda, if I may...
Coda
And so the Emmisary turned away, and went back to her workdesk, such as it was.
"Oh, dear. Again?"
"Oh, yes. And I had such high hopes for him too, this time around..."
"Well. At least he didn't turn into a raving murdering psycopath, this time around."
"I suppose so. ...All right, there was an distinct improvement, but..."
"Hey, any improvement is better than none, anyhow! You have to look at the big picture, you know."
"I know, I know, but..."
"...Well. Reincarnation straightaway, than? Or do you want him to do some good works first?"
"Oh. I don't know. Toss a energy matrix, or something. I'm just too tired now..."
"Oh, please. Come on, pull yourself together. I can't run the whole Remedial Lifetimes Division by myself, after all..."
Hehheh. In the spirit that "even stupid and hateful people deserve second chances. And third ones. As many chances as they need, actually..."
DeeEe chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
While most of that I agree with...it seems a bit more extreme too. Hm...time to ponder all I' believe in again. Interesting way of writing it. Perhaps you can add more people trying to get into heaven and thus add more chapters.
Chaos chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I believe it was stated something like "Man shall not lie with man as he lies with woman". Interesting... God condemned homosexuals, true, He loves everyone, but homosexuals were ordered to be stoned to death in the old times. Perhaps it's true we're not suppose to hate... but we're not suppose to accept what He has condemned.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
It's hard to believe this was written by an atheist. The Bible teaches us to love everyone, and some people have problems beleiveing that. Interesting.