Reviews for Broken Promises, Shattered Dreams
AnonymousReads chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love the names serenity and jordan. :)
AnonymousReads chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
I wouldnt change a thing apbout this book except maybe adding an epilogue or a sequel about sara, or nick, or loxy. By the way you must really like thename lucas because its in almost all the stories if not all. Great story. :)
witeaya chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
like the story.

but i always feel that your endings always lack something. maybe some of ur stories need epilogues.
Alenor chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
oh great story, cya later.
Lily Thompson chapter 18 . 1/5/2005
What happened to BEYOND THE DARK? :P Poopy head!
DancingButterfly chapter 18 . 9/2/2004
wow that was really good
Mikagirl chapter 18 . 9/1/2004
Oh, yay. That story was so cute :)
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 18 . 6/2/2004
wow! tha story was gr8! it was very touching keep up tha good work!
flying on coffee chapter 18 . 1/8/2004
I love the ending, its awesome. Im glad it worked out that way! your great your stories are great. and ima shut up and go away now
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 18 . 1/7/2004
so what happened to nick? LOL other then that I love it!
Mahagony chapter 14 . 1/3/2004
they aren't getting worse, think about it this way...ppl r 2 caught up in the story 2 review after ea chap...like me_
Will Klemm chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
a good, happy ending.
Will Klemm chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
it's goof o hear that this story is going to come to an end. I prolly would be like Jordan too with the mopeing around the house about a girl. Hell, i do that now!
snowtiger13731 chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
I think the ending was a little on the corny side, but it was okay. I'll keep an eye out for your new stories. I'm ending mine soon, as well, so please look out for my new stuff. As for a title for Loxy's story. . . "Open Your Eyes To Love"? I thought of it on a whim, so shoot me. I liked how you tried the adult characters with this story.
~julia
MusicalMooky chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
Great ending. How sweet. I'm glad that they finally came to their senses. I hope that they will be just as happy as they are right now.
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »