Reviews for Broken Promises, Shattered Dreams
JazzeeT chapter 18 . 1/2/2004
wow.. i absolutely love this im just sad that its over.. but it will kinda continue.. ermm ideas about loxy i have soom.. i guess ill email u
ClassicTrick chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
o it cant end so soon... o well update soon
shams chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
yup i was right! aw... only one more chapter? sad... well, i hope the chapter isnt sad tho. i hope its happy. :) great writing, keep it up
JazzeeT chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
o maan! one chap can u make it two you know one being an epilogue with the multitude of kids that they are gonna have enventually *pouts pouts and more pouts* wow i like this story soo much.. i dont want it to end either.. update soon
snowtiger13731 chapter 16 . 1/1/2004
Hey. The last few chapters have been kewl. Anyway, happy new year! latah.
~julia
MusicalMooky chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
Thanks for updating! It is sad that this story is coming to an end. I hope that the end will be happy. Maybe Serenity becoming pregnant is just the thing to get them back together again. I'm glad that Serenity was able to let go of Nick. It's too bad that they could not have at least parted as friends. I can't wait for the final chapter.
shams chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
DUN DUN DUN... *scary music plays* i think i know whats possibly going on
ClassicTrick chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
u left it on another cliff hanger! its still a good story.. but hurry up i cant wait till next chap!
Will Klemm chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
another fascinating chapter.
Will Klemm chapter 15 . 12/30/2003
finally answered my question about the baby with this chapter. a good chapter.
Killer Tofu chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
Nice story. Youce spaced out all the dialogue so far apart that it looks long when indeed the chapters very short. Its all very brief and blunt. I think you should ellaborate more on it and write more. Long, maybe medium sized chapters are always the best. Youre a swell writer. Keep it up.
JazzeeT chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
oo man... pregnant.. now that outght to be interesting its jordan's right.. update son!
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 15 . 12/30/2003
GR... This story is great I love it! You have to keep going! I just wish I could write as good as you.! Well just keep up the good work!
magical-dragon-14 chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
Hey keep it up! I love this story! It is the best!
MusicalMooky chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
So that's what happened to the baby. Poor Serenity. Why can't she live with Jordan, Nick probably doesn't love her the same way. Thanks for updating. don't worry, the story is definitely not getting worse. Please continue to write.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »